Ship Talk

Aaron
I don't like (Y/N)'s new friends. Especially the Mabel one. She's too...bubbly for me.
I sighed and dug in my jean pocket, I took out my finger less gloves and slipped them on. I put my goggles over my eyes.
"Ok." I whispered and cracked my knuckles. I opened a hatch and grabbed my tools. I started screwing and tying things together. I threw something behind me and... A cat noise was heard.
"Awww, you guys have a kitty." I heard Mabel aww. I rolled my eyes and started working.
"What's he making?" I heard Dipper ask (Y/N).
"I honestly don't know. Something to get us out I suppose."
I could hear Pantrea's blasting music from hear. She asked me to modify her iPod, her phone, (basically anything you can use for music) so that the volume could go up louder. Her music helped me work. I opened another batch and grabbed my 'fire stick' as Lily calls it and started melting metal on metal.
"WE FOUND THE CAT!" Lily and Mabel yelled, I jumped, almost burning my face off.
Oh yes, these are just the best.
。。。。。。。。
About 10 minutes had passed and I was done.
"Done." I announced as I took of my googles, placing them back on my head. Mabel popped her head next to me, I moved away.
"What-"
"Is it?" (Y/N) finished for Mabel, knowing damn well I wouldn't reply to Mabel.
"Well that"- I pointed upwards to the slab of ground that was closed-" is what's keeping us stuck down here, right?" I asked, looking pacifically at Pantera. Everyone nodded. "Well this"-I gestured towards my contraption-"will help us. This grappling hook-" Mabel cut in.
"SEE DIPPER?! I TOLD YOU GRAPPLING HOOKE WERE THE FUTURE!" Dipper face palmed.
"No Mabel. No, let Aaron talk." Mabel sighed, Dipper turned to me and nodded.
"As I was saying, I'll fire the hook on one of the sides. This slab is made of metal so it too hard for a person to pull really far open. So with the small opening. I'll use this"-I pulled out something that looked like a back scratcher but wasn't-"and since there's a boulder near here. I'll use it and pull the boulder down into the basket witch will trigger the hook witch will open it farther so we can all get out. Sound good?" I asked and locked eyes with everyone, except Mabel and Dipper. Everyone nodded, I grabbed the hook and shot it to one of the sides.
"Help me pull!" I yelled to them, (Y/N) and Pantera started pulling with me. The hatch opened a little.
"Lily! Shoot it." I told her, she grabbed the thing and shot at the boulder. She pulled it and Mabel and Dipper helped. The boulder landed and the hatch opened. (I k ow this plan makes 0 scene. Go with it )
Dipper
The plan worked.
"Ah. Aaron, you idiotic genius!" (Y/N) yelled and hugged Aaron. A wave washed over me. What was this? Anger? Jealously?
Why would I be jealous, it's just a hug. And why am jealous? I mean I shouldn't be. But those (E/C) eyes, and her (H/L) length and how her voice filled with authority, sympathy, and kindness.
Aaron smiled and blushed a little. (Y/N) let go. "Now," she looked up "how do we get up?"
"Oh that? That's easy." He locked his hands together (Y/N) put her foot in it and pushed herself up.
"C'mon." She held her hand out. Pantrea went up, Mabel, Lily, me, and then Aaron.
"So where do you guys go for these monster hunts?" Pantera asked us.
"In the forest-" I began when Mabel cut in.
"Over yander!" Mabel yelled and pointed to the forest. She hopped on my back.
"Forward my stead!"
"Mabel... Ge-get off of m-me." I said winded, and then, I collapsed. I opened my eyes to see Lily on the floor laughing. Pantrea was holding in laughter. (Y/N) was right next to Lily. Aaron seemed un amused. Mabel rolled off my back and stood up.
"Let's go!" Mabel said and walked off. I shook my head and saw a hand. I looked up, (Y/N). I smiled and grabbed her hand, she pulled me up.
"Thanks." I smiled at her, she nodded and then started talking to Pantrea again.
(Y/N)
God I missed these idiots. Fuck. I'm bringing them back to the shack.
We were all following Mabel who for some reason was leading us. The wall of tension that stood between Mabel and Aaron was tall and thick. But Mabel and her cannons of weirdness broke them down. Them of course, Aaron and his army of shyness rebuilt it.
"It ship it." I told Pantrea.
"Who?" She turned to me.
"Mabel and Aaron. Mabon"
"You're crazy. Aaron's a shy little builder potato and Mabel well she's a Mabel bean."
"Hey. Have you ever had potatoes and beans? It's good." Pantrea rolled her eyes in return.
"You know what I do ship?"
"What would that be?"
"You and Dipper. (Ship name)"
"Ok. Now your crazy."
"No. I mean, when you hugged Aaron, did you see his face? And when you helped him up?"
"Just listen to your little dupstep music and shut up."
"You like him too don't you?"
"I've only known him for a week, idiot."
"Give me your honest opinion on him."
"Well... I suppose he's nice. He brought me to MG and he's smart too I guess. He's a fanboy, yes, he's also a dork."
"That's not an opinion."
"I'm quiet sure it is."
"I'm talking about... Appearance."
Mabel
Lily's the best.
"Truth or dare?" She asked, I thought.
"Truth."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No. Not yet!" She had a big grin on her face.
"What is it?" I asked her, getting kind of worried.
"Oh nothing, just a new ship."
"A ship?"
"Oh yeah. You and Aaron, Mabon."
"You think so?"
"I mean, I'm gonna put everything I can into making you two cannon. Just sit tight child." I laughed at her and she laughed with me.
"So where are these monsters anyways?"
"Uh, Dipper knows. He got a book and everything. DIPPER! WH-" Dipper cut me off.
"Mabel, I'm literally three feet behind you. You don't need to yell." He told me disappointedly.
"Lily wants to know where we're going." Dipper pulled out his book and started flipping.
"What do you wanna see?" He asked no one in particular.
"Ooooh. The squash with a human face and emotions." I replied, he flipped backwards, stopped, and then read.
"Uh we go right from that little hideout tree we found, walk half a mile, another right and your there."
"Half a mileeee." Me and Lily whined.
"Hey, you asked for it. Not me." Dipper said and put his journal back.
"Whatever." I replied. "Lily, truth or dare?"

(A/N)
Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter but do you like it?
I'd like to thank two special people who helped me through my writers block.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jøshua Dun and Tyler Jøseph for making and leaking Heathens. If I have any frens out there here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmkE7n2yXN4 (it may not work since some people are taking it off)
It looks like lil Dippy's getting jealous? Hmmmmm?
There's some serious shipping going on over here. What ship should happen first? Mabon or you and Dip? Comment to let me know.
Anywho, let me just say, you guys are gonna hate me a hella lot in the next chapter. I can't wait for the comments. That'll be fun.
Love you guys
~Sophia