Taking Off! Maybe... (Pt 1)

Start from the beginning

"Too fast for you?" Shawn taunted.

"Whatever. I'm just tired." I reasoned, blowing the hair out of my face.

"Let me help you with that." Shawn suggested, pushing a stray lock of hair from my face. Of course. That old movie cliché. I thought as I blushed.

"Much better!" Shawn commented, "Now you can actually see."

"Thanks." I laughed, "I think you need some help too." Shawn looked at me with a confused glance, as I put on an evil smile.

"Umm... What are you going to do?" Shawn questioned nervously. I grinned, walking closer to him. He gazed fearfully at me, holding up his hands.

"You'll see." I said, my hands out. I started messing up his hair, until finally I was satisfied, when his eyes were completely covered with black strands of hair.

"There you go!" I announced.

"Oh my... I just love my new look!" Shawn teased, modeling for me. I laughed taking my phone out to take a picture.

"You wouldn't." Shawn answered

"I would." I grinned, taking a picture.

"You're going to pay." Shawn laughed, walking toward me. I stared back, faking nervousness.

"I'll get you!" Shawn flirted, starting to run after me.

"I'm so scared!" I teased, running away. I started running toward the bus with the suitcases, hopefully avoiding Shawn.

"I think I lost him." I whispered to myself, leaning against the side if the bus.

"Boo!" Shawn said, jumping out at me.

"Guess not!" I said to myself, starting to jog again. I was losing pace though.

"Got you!" Shawn taunted, starting to tickle me.

"Stop!" I laughed. Shawn grinned.

"Alright. I've had my fun." Shawn grinned, letting me go. I smiled, and blushed at him.

"Where do we go now?" I questioned.

"Well, we get our suitcases." Shawn answered. We walked towards the bus with the suitcases again.

"Excuse me?" Shawn asked.

"Yes?" The bus driver answered.

"Can we get our luggage?" Shawn questioned.

"Sure." The driver replied.

"Let's go." Shawn directed, taking my hand. Only 3 bags remained. Two I recognized to be mine, the other I guessed to be Shawn's. I took both of my suitcases, letting go of Shawn's hand to pick them up. Shawn grabbed his bag, and we walked off the bus.

"Where is everybody?" I questioned.

"Inside, I guess." Shawn answered, shrugging.

"We lost them!" I yelled in terror.

"Not exactly... We know they're inside..." Shawn replied.

"This can't be happening!" I panicked.

"It's going to be okay. We'll find them together." Shawn comforted.

"Alright." I sighed, still worried. Shawn rubbed my back, as we started to walk inside.

The place was huge. People of kinds were walking, talking, standing, waiting, sitting. It was going to be hard to find our group.