Chapter 37: Bring It On

Start from the beginning

"Don't you even dare," I snapped, refusing to go in that hell hole of a school. Damon gave me the puppy eyes.

"Lexa is really cute, and you're very nice and beautiful," he smiled, rolling my eyes I went out of the car.

"You are pathetic," I said before banging the blue car door shut. When I looked around the school I saw different cheerleaders from different school, there must be a competition. Relief filled me, I don't have to go to school, I can just sit on the bleachers and monitor Elena.

When I saw Elena leaving to follow a blonde girl, I couldn't help by sigh as I followed. Idiots actually thought Elena wanted to be back in the cheer squad because she missed it.

"Stop Elena," I snapped at her once I saw her drinking from the innocent girl in the bus. Elena looked at me, her fangs and veins still showed on her face as she hissed at me. Using magic I gave her a horrible migraine.

"You have no real power compared to me, leave now," I said. Gasping Elena ran out of the bus, after healing the girl I made her forget before going back inside. When I returned back into the gym, I saw Caroline and Elena arguing, then Stefan walks in. As I sat down on the bleacher I pulled out my phone.

I'm going to die from boredom

I sent to Klaus, Instantly he replied.

I never forced you to help those imbeciles

Klaus's reply caused me to roll my eyes, but it is true, I didn't need to go and help them. Suddenly I heard a loud bang, followed by gasps. Looking ahead I saw Caroline on the floor, clutching her shoulder, while Elena smirked. Shaking my head I grinned before standing up and walking towards Caroline and Stefan.

"Looks like you guys have her under control," I snickered.

"Well it would be easier if you actually helped," Caroline snapped as she glad at me.

"Darling, I did. I stopped Elena from killing that blonde girl," I explained before turning around.

Damon's car stopped besides me, sighing I went into the backseat when I saw Rebekah on the front seat.

"What happened with Lexa?" I asked.

"She's with Klaus, but Hayley is there right now, so I compelled one of the servants to look after her, if anything happened I told her to call me and you," Rebekah explained.

"Careful, looks like your hubby is interested in the wolf," Damon joked.

When we pulled in the Hospital I looked at them confused.

"Lots of blood bags were stolen, we need to find out who did it before the council members becomes even more suspicious," Damon explained. Nodding I followed them into the hospital. After investigating the hospital Damon suspected that it wasn't a vampire, instead it could be Silas. Not wanting to join their wild goose chase, I told Damon to drop me off at the Salvatore boarding house, since I just got a text message from Stefan saying that Elena threw a party. When I arrived at the party, I saw bunch of drunk teenagers, some handed me solo cups, but I pushed them away disgustingly. When I saw Caroline I walked towards her while looking at my phone, Klaus hasn't answered my latest text message. Elena looked at Caroline and Stefan.

"No, you guys look good together. By all means, Care, just take him out for a spin. He could use it," Elena smirked before leaving. Well that was an awkward moment to enter the party.

"Thank god you're here, we need you to distract Elena," Stefan said to me.

"How the hell am I suppose to do that? If you haven't notice I don't have raven black hair or piercing blue eyes," I said causing him to roll his eyes.