I've never met my dad. I've never even seen a picture of him. I don't have any interest to. He didn't want me then, and he sure as hell wouldn't want me now. I'm surprised my grandma even wants me, I mean no one does. Anyways, like my mom, he was addicted to drugs. He drank a lot too, and would beat my mom nearly to death. When he found out she was pregnant with me, you think he'd be happy right? I mean aren't most men suppose to be when they're bringing a child into this world? He was just the opposite. He tried to get my mom to have an abortion, but she wouldn't. He beat her trying to get rid of me himself, and she protected me as best she could. She finally got up the courage to leave him, and start over. She saved my life, and I only wish I could have done the same for her.

After I finish eating, I go and take a shower. When I get out, I wrap a towel around myself and open the medicine cabinet. I look through my grandmother's many, many prescriptions. I find one with a name on the label that I can't even come close to pronouncing. I pour a few in my hand, before putting it back. Hey, don't judge me. I only take from the one's she doesn't use anymore. I pop the pills in my mouth, and swallow. These pills aren't my favorite, but they do the trick. My favorites include Vicodin, Hydrocodone which is basically  off brand Vicodin, and Oxycontin.

I go back to my room, and look for something to wear. Hmm my color choices are black, black, or black. I decide to go with black. There's only one other color I'd even think about wearing, red. Black and red are my two favorite colors, and they look amazing together. It's a bit cold outside, so I decide to just wear a black hoodie, and some black skinny jeans. Fancy, I know. I also decide to wear my favorite black Converse.

I head back to the bathroom, and begin to do my makeup. My hands are a bit jittery. I don't know if it's because I'm cold, or a side effect from the pills. Maybe both. Oh well. I always wear my makeup dark. Nothing but black, but does that really surprise you?

After I finish my makeup, I go to say goodbye to my grandmother. "Later grams, I'll see you after school." I smile at her.

"Wait, I packed your lunch." She hands me a brown paper bag.

I roll my eyes. "Thank you." I kiss her cheek, as I start to walk out the door.

"Make sure you eat all of it! You're so skinny!" She calls after me.

I cram my lunch into my backpack, and put my headphones in. I don't have one of those fancy ass smart phones, I just have a crappy slide phone. I'm forced to use an old iPod from 2014. Gasp, the horror! I don't know if you could tell, but I was being sarcastic. I tend to do that lot.

As I start the somewhat long walk to school, I take out my pack of cigarettes. It's a long walk to me, because I'm one of the laziest people ever. That's another thing you need to know about me. I mean walking is better then getting driven in a limo, by a driver, like a spoiled ass bitch. I light my cigarette, and take a puff of it. I mean, who does she think she is? With a freaking six story house. Her room looked like it came out of barbie's dream house. There was just so much pink and purple, and fluffy rugs and what not. Every little thing in her house looked like it cost a couple thousand dollars, I'm sure it did. After I finish my smoke, I stomp on it with my shoe and continue to walk towards hell.

When I arrive at hell (school), I put my iPod and headphones away in my backpack. No one would bother to steal that crappy thing. They could get like what, maybe five bucks for it? Probably not even that much. I'm grateful for what I have though, and I try and appreciate the small things. I know my grandmother tries to give me everything. Like I said, she's in her seventies, and she still works part time at a grocery store as a cashier. Just to try and provide for me.