"And then our finale glee club assignment is Goodbye." Mr. Schue wrotes goodbye on the white board.

"You make us sad, Mr. Schue." Tina said.

"I dont meant to but this is the last glee club assignment for them." Mr. Schue said.

The bells rings.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow." Mr. Schue said.

I take my bagpack and went out from the choir room with holding Puck's hand. He is been quiet since this morning and I dont know why.

"Are you okay?" I asked Puck.

"Fine." He simply answer.

"Puck whats wrong with you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm depressed. I'm not sure that I will be graduate this year." Puck said to me.

"You will."

"How can I graduate when I got E for my test?"

"The finale test is next week right? Lets get home and study." I take his hand and walked off lead him.

We enter his car. He then drive off to his house. We need a quiet place for study so he can pass the test.

As we got to his house. We entered his room. I take all my books from my bag and sitting down on the ground to help him study.

* 1 hour later *

"You have to move this y to the left and add x here." I said to Puck.

"Its done! I'm tired with all of these shit!" Puck yelled.

"Puck, I want you graduate with me and have a bright future. If you graduate I will bring you to LA and we can live together."

"But I'm not sure I can pass this shit, babe." Puck sighed and about to leave.

"Remeber that you want me to feel proud when I say Noah Puckerman is my boyfriend right? Do it for me, do it for us. I love you and I dont want to lose you or leave you alone here!" Tears slowly fall down to my face.

Puck didnt say anything he still standing frozen in front of his door. I packed all my book to my bag and about to leave.

"Stay." Puck catched my hand.

"Promise me that you want to study." I said to him.

"Yes but dont leave."

"I wont." I shake my head.

"I'm sorry." Puck hugged me.

"It's okay." I wipe my tears.

Puck suddenly kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "My mom tell me, if you really love a girl, kiss her forehead and hug her tight."

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week to graduation day.

Puck and I still study everynight. I really want him to graduate and take him to LA with me.

Finn already got accepted in army but Kurt is still waiting for his letter from NYADA. Meanwhile, Mike got accepted to dance school in Chicago.

Everyone has a bright future so thats why I always trying to help Puck to get his best part of him.

I take my box with much photos of me and all of my friends in glee club or cheerio during past three years.

"What is that?" Sam shocked me.

"A snake. Wanna see?" I showed my box closer to his face.

"You really scared me, Emily." Sam rolled his eyes.