House viewing

Mum rang the real estate and arranged a viewing on the house for the next afternoon so we stayed at Haley's Aunts house the night which allowed us also to be able to fill out our enrollment forms. Since we wouldn't be boarding there we selected the cheapest tuition, even if we didn't like the house we set to view we'd still have time to find one.
The following afternoon we set off for the house it was very close to the school, maybe a 10 minute ride.
"Seems as though the agent is a bit behind, why don't you take a look around" Mum said as we pulled in.
"Are you sure this is the right place? It's beautiful!" Trent stated.
"Positive, 5 bedroom all with en-suite, 1 lounge room and a study, 20 acres of irrigated paddocks and 3 outdoor arenas, a stable with tack and feed room, wash bay and 10 stalls, round yard and 2 private trails" Hunter grinned.
"What!? You're kidding?" I shook my head in disbelief.
"He's telling the truth, I'm rather eager to view this place myself" Mum laughed as we exited the car.
The house was perfect it was 2 stories high and looked to be in great shape, the paddocks that I could see were all lush and green the round yard was sand and so were the arenas. The stables looked to be in nice shape, each stall had a little yard attached so the horses could go in and out of the stall.
Just seeing this we we all buzzing with excitement so when a black car pulled up and out stepped a woman in business attire and a clip board we greeted her joyfully. "Hello I'm Joan from the real estate" She greeted.
"Hi Joan, I'm Lucy, this place looks even better in real life" Mum noted.
"It is an amazing property, I'm amazed it hasn't been snatched up yet, especially with how low the owners are asking!" Joan exclaimed.
"Yes, it is rather a low price, we had a look about outside and it looks perfect!" Hunter smiled.
"Well shall we go inside?" She asked.
"Yes please!" Seth grinned.
She looked around and caught us all looking at the stables, I had no doubt the house would be great but I wanted to make sure Bandit would like it here. "We'll begin with the stables, seems you kids are very interested in that" Joan noted and led the way "Do you have many horses?".
"We have a stud and boarding ranch back home but there'll only be the kids four horses coming here for now" Mum informed.
"oh right, I recall you saying that you would be looking for the kids if they were accepted to that new riding school. I assume that went well?".
"It went amazing, they were all accepted" Hunter informed.
"That's quite an achievement you must be good riders" She nodded as she opened the stable doors.
The inside was even better than I thought it would be, the stalls were really roomy and the wash bay has enough room for 2 horses at once to be cross tied. The food room had a few cupboards in it and shelves, also some hooks to hang things. The tack room was set out with tack hooks, bridle hooks and shelves, the stalls were great each one had a tie ring outside of it and were set out perfect.
"If the house is half as good as this we'll be sold" I commented.
"We might as well sign the papers here then" Joan kidded.
"Tempting" Trent laughed as she led the way to the house.
Most of downstairs apart for the kitchen and toilet had wood floors, the kitchen had heaps of bench space and an island, the dining room was connected to the room. The lounge room was large and I could imagine a set out for it, even the study was bigger than expected. "This would make a great relaxing room to read a book, it even has the window seat" Hunter noted.
The bedrooms where all upstairs the hall floor was wood but the rooms had light blue fluffy carpet and the bathrooms were tiled with in them were showers, spa baths and toilets as well as big sink space. After the tour we were allowed to explore for ten minutes.
"I claim this room" I said as I walked in a room the first thing I noticed was the view over the stables and pastures, even one area that I could imagine as a jump arena.
"So what do you think?" Joan asked as we all met in the lounge.
Mum looked at us all, seeing our huge grins and eagerness she turned to Joan 'Where do I sign?" She asked.
All of us gave a little cheer of excitement "Actually you'll have to come by the real estate to fill all the forms out but then the house is all yours" Joan told her.