"You're right, hun. As long as we think happy thoughts." She added while switching her gaze towards the double doors that led towards the delivery rooms. "And there's no need for formality, just call me Tsubaki. We will be a family soon and our families will be combined." She stated in a hushed toned as I smiled.

With the clock ticking away at the time, we waited and waited before a different nurse stepped out of the double doors and headed towards us with a reassuring smile.

"Are you all here for Miss Snow Grayson?" She questioned as we all nodded before I stood to shake her hand. "It's nice to meet you all. Now, I am here to deliver some news and than you all will be able to go see the new mother and the new infant. The Doctor had a few difficulties with the baby's position as for he was coming out in the wrong position with his bottom first so the doctor had to turn him but than we had some problems with his umbilical cord and had to deliver him quickly so that we could untangle him and snip it off before it took his life." She stated as we all watched her quietly. "But, they both are okay. The little guy's lungs aren't up to par yet so we put him on a breathing machine to help regulate his breathing and keep monitoring him until he's able to breathe on his own. He's still in the room with his mother since every time they moved him, he became fussy until he finally calmed down. Snow and the doctor both gave their approval of letting people in but the maximum can only be four so I'll take the first four with me now." She stated as Anthony stood up while wheeling his mother to my left as I smiled down at her while Mimi stepped up to my right. "Alright, let's go see the new addition." The nurse stated while turning and walking away as I stopped Anthony.

"Why don't I wheel your mother? We need to have a private talk before we get to Snow's room." I stated as he looked down at his mother who gave a slight nod before he hurried up to be by Mimi's side. "Now, since it's just you and I, I need to ask you for your approval of us getting married. I know that wasn't the first thing that you wanted to hear once you got released from the hospital so I'll ask you formally. Is there anyway that you would allow me to make your daughter and your new grandson a part of my family? I will make your daughter the most happiest woman alive for the rest of her life." I quietly waited for her answer as we finally caught up to the nurse and Snow's siblings. As we entered the room, I noticed the beautiful pale woman sitting up in bed with a pillow behind her. She quietly looked around the room before focusing her eyes on her mother as she gently covered her mouth while the tears gently slipped down her face.

"I approve, my Little Snowflake." She stated while slowly standing from the wheelchair as Anthony and I ran to help her. "No. I must do this on my own." She stated while her small hands gripped on tightly to the side of her wheelchair as she took a deep breath before walking over to Snow slowly. Each step made us all step forward as the fragile woman continued to push herself to her limit. "My baby, I'm all better." She whispered once she was at Snow's side. "I'll be brand new in a few weeks. No more illnesses or diseases. Just enough time for us to catch up on what I missed and it's all thanks to your husband." She whispered while embracing her daughter as they began to sob loudly. Smiling, I glanced around the room until I spotted my son's incubator. Taking slow yet quiet steps towards it, I peered down at the little baby that had a nose piece in his nose with his eyes closed. Gently placing a hand on top of it, I smiled as his eyes fluttered open before he stared at me with his little grayish blue eyes. With his little brownish red curls and his large curious eyes, I could tell that our son, Micajah Lionel Sampson was going to be quite the young lad when he grew up. All he needed was a little love and a push to make him move forward in what he wanted to do. Life was going to be peaceful from here on out. I sighed while looking back at my future wife and her family as they all hugged each other and cried.

[~~~]

Welp, all I have left to upload is the Epilogue which will be up in the next following hours or days because I am a huge procrastinator and I have other things to do which I have yet to start on.

Also, ALL BOOKS ARE BEING RE-EDITED!

Why, you ask? Welp because this Author is getting a little fed up with rude, immature worms who call themselves humans that are trolling my books. It's aggravating and very pissing. That's sort of the reason why it takes me long to reply back to comments because I be praying to somebody that the person who commented wasn't somebody who wanted to start up some poop. (It happens every time I see something like Xxxxx commented on That Beautiful Mistake) I literally sit there for a few minutes before I go and read it so I'll be taking down all of my books soon.

Just in case you skipped that ^ I'LL BE REMOVING ALL OF MY BOOKS EXCEPT THIS ONE.

Mkay, that's done. Next, I'll like to introduce that I probably won't be doing the separate love stories like I planned because that takes too long so I will be publishing a second book where everybody's child is older and in their mid-twenties.

If you have some ideas or personal ships, Share with me, please! :3

That's it. It's too long already but would anybody be interested in me posting a Sneak Peek of the new book here?

Vote, Comment, and enjoy!~

Andrea~

P.s. This isn't edited at all and if you have the slightest problem with this chapter, Comment. I got my squad and I refuse to let a stranger behind a screen stop me from writing what I want. #Inmyfeelings #peeved #5:33am #Wordcountis1855now #1856XD