I think were friends ( Chapter 3 )

Jacks p.o.v

As we walk down the hallway, I bump into one of the "jock" club members, all jock members are absolute dicks but this one in particular is the dickest of all dicks, Tristan Watts, "Watch where your going dumb fuck." "Fuck off.." I mumbled under my breathe. "WHAT? Say it to my face bitch." "I said fuck off Tristan." Tristan reacted swiftly and pinned me to a nearby locker. "Listen hear Irish fuck, if you mess with me one more time, and I mean one more time, I will fuck you up good." Mark finally stood up for me and got in between me and Tristan. "Stop it." Tristan asked, "who the fuck are you?" As he let me go and I dropped to the floor catching my breath. Mark was the same height as him so he broad up his shoulder and replied, "none of your business, now get away from us." "You got lucky Irish boy, but the next time you do that again, I will kick your ass." Tristan pushed both of us to the side and continued to walk down the hallway, he is probably going to go smoke a cig. As I finally catched my breath, Mark grabbed my arm and lifted me up. As I got up, I noticed a lot of students with their phone out expecting a fight. They all whispered to each other while laughing. After a while every one went back to lunch to continue eating. Mark saw my poofy and messy hair in front of my eye and combed it with his hand back to the side. I had my hair long at the moment but I liked it that way. I smiled at Mark and said thank you while slightly blushing. He said no problem. He took something out of his brown old satchel and digged in their for a while. He finally took out one of his brown beanies and asked me to wear it so my hair won't be messy. I blushed and took it and put it on. You look good in it Mark said. "Thanks.", "no problem." As we walked to lunch which was a couple of seconds to were we where, I stayed silent the whole 33 seconds on the way to lunch while digging my face into my satchel trying not to make eye contact.

As we finally got to lunch and sat down, we both got our sack lunches and started to unfold it. Mark had a little note on the back that said, Love you <3 - mom. "How sweet of her, my mom would never do that.." Why he asked, "I don't want to talk about it.." I respond, "ok, sorry." Mark said in an embarrassed tone? So your Irish? Mark asked. "Yeah, I'm from Ireland." "That's cool! I've  always wanted to go to Ireland, I was born in Hawaii in a military base." "Really? That sounds harsh.", I stated. "It's really not, my dad taught me how to stay strong no matter the situation and that's why I'm the way I am.", Mark responded. "Oh, well good for you." I smiled at Mark and he smiled back. We had a casual conversation and ate our lunches. I am so glad I met Mark.

*School bell rings*

A janitor yelled, "LUNCH IS OVER GO TO 4th PERIOD." I grabbed my satchel and hugged Mark goodbye. "See ya after school?", Mark said. I panicked once again and responded, "Sure.." "Cool! Se ya!" And he walked off to 4th period. I know that I won't be able to meet him after school because of my mother. She is always drunk and she abuses me for being late. I guess a little beating is ok, right? At least I will have fun. Or maybe I can sneak out. I don't know yet, I'll figure it out in 8th period.

I'm sorry this chapter was not as long, it's because I was talking to my grandma from Mexico and that Took some of my time and I also got impatient. ILYSM guys, thank you for reading* <33