Harry shook his arms out and switched back and forth on his feet warming up. Then he rolled his shoulders back and forth to loosen up. I tensed when the guy offered his glove and Harry just stared at him for a moment before bumping gloves. The bell rang and the fight started. Harry easily dodged most of the guys hits and easily hit him in return but this dude just didn't want to go down. So many people were jumping and shouting, I couldn't see anymore. So I made my way to the front of the crowd at the edge of the ring. The guy got one good hit in just before the bell rang signaling the end of the first round. Harry was beyond pissed. He wasn't breathing anymore and his face was red from anger and exhaustion and he was shaking uncontrollably. His eyes flickered to where I was standing with El a minuet ago and once he saw I wasn't standing there his eyes frantically moved across the area.
"Harry!" I yelled out getting his attention over the insane crowd. His eyes snapped to me quickly. "Breathe!" I said inhaling and exhaling trying to get him to do the same. Once he had I nodded at him and he nodded back still breathing.
"Well, she's a pretty little thing," Carrie said with an ugly smile. I pulled a disgusted face. Like I'd ever get with that.
He looked at me in the eye making me incredibly uncomfortable. "What do you say me and you meet up after I beat this guy to a pulp, darling?" I was about to yell something nasty at him but Harry beat me to it.
"She's not interested," Harry growled.
"Well, we'll see about that when she's screaming my name later."

I guess Harry just got really lucky because the bell sounded just then and Harry charged the guy. He threw a hook catching the guys jaw, then multiple uppercuts to his torso. When the guys head swiveled back around in Harry's direction, Harry swung his hips putting everything into a jab that hit the guy square in the nose. Blood seemed to be never ending as Harry kept hitting the guy. After one last uppercut to the under side of his chin Carrie fell to the ground, but Harry fell with him still delivering punches. The crowd was going crazy and Zayn had to drag Harry away from the unconscious douche lying in the middle of the ring. The fight was over now and all I wanted to do was find Harry. Carrie had hit him pretty hard and I wanted to make sure he was ok. Which I mean of course he was. He's Harry, but for my own sake I like to see for myself.

I found him in the locker rooms in the back of the building. They were shut off from everyone except the fighters but Zayn knew me, and he knew I'd give him hell if he didn't let me in there. I rushed in and saw Harry still in his fighting ensemble. Which consisted of his gym shorts and no shirt. He had removed his gloves but his hand were still wrapped. He looked up at the sound of the door opening and I was already at his side. I grabbed his chin in-between my thumb and forefinger turning his head to examine the bruise forming on his cheek bone. 
"Are you ok? Does it hurt to bad? Do you need me to get you some ice?" I asked rapidly trying to find out how I could help him in anyway. He just laughed softly and removed my hand gently with his.
"I'm fine buttercup. Calm down," he held my hand in-between both of his looking me in the eye. I sighed.
"I know I just worry about you," I told him gently.
"I know but I'm a big boy buttercup," he replied.
"Shut up. Let me worry." I told him in the same soft tone jokingly. "Its what I'm here for. If I don't keep you out of trouble who will?"
He gave me a soft smile before letting go of my hand and moving over to his clothes. He slipped on his white tank top and then slipped off his shorts and slipped on his dark jeans and spoke to me while he slipped on his boots.
"So are you gonna be at the gym tonight?"
"As always," I said leaning against the door. He just nodded before looking up at me and putting on his beanie. "Good job tonight, by the way." I added as we moved out to the gym which was now spacing out due to the people filing out of it. He grit his teeth and his jaw tensed. "I don't even want to talk about it," he mumbled, "That guy was a total dick. Nobody talks about you that way except me." I just laughed and he cracked a tiny smile too.
"Well, I'll see you later," I said stopping at my car once we got outside. I gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before he could move away.
"See ya, buttercup," he called out to me as I hopped into seat of my car. Which the steering wheel was still on the wrong side. I don't think I would ever get used to that.