Update 2

I reread up until chapter 5 and wow. It's like I'm disappointed with myself. I don't think I like the way the pace is, it's very fast things are happening very quickly. Also I don't really like the way that I had Draco have a particular interest in making fun of her so quickly. Usually that would happen at kind of like the rising climax of a quarter into the story. The story is also very touchy feely and (please don't hate me) very emo. Like damn emotions. I don't know if that's a bad thing yet. I don't like the way that I had Draco completely change the way he treated Alice so suddenly but I think I know a way I can have that fit in the story. I was going to just scrap the whole story and start over, but I think I can fix this. I think I know where I'm going with this and I'll basically just find my way through it. So, I'm not going to scrap the story but I did change a few things that may or may not be important (it's in chapter 4). I'm just cringing so much. I DO like the way how I inserted her thoughts about things and examinations on certain subjects because she's a Ravenclaw and that's what Ravenclaws would do. I have an idea for the plot, I just need to put it into action. It's been a while since I wrote again so the next chapter might not be out for a few days. I gotta get everything figured out.