Reunion??

Rosa's POV

"So this is beacon hills?" Kai said looking around "A lot of trees" I chuckled

"What did you expect it is a town full of werewolves" I said a we got out of the car that we parked in front of the motel which didnt look that bad.

"Well your werewolves live in a Chinese restaurant so I have no idea what to expect." He pouted

"One stop pouting it looks weird and two their not my wolfs"

"Fine what ever. So where do you want to head first?"

"Let's settle in the hotel first" I looked out the window and seeing the shops and house pass, I couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity.

"So do you remember anything?" Kai asked

"Not really but I feel like I've been here before." I said looking at him only to see him smirk

"Well we must be in the right place then huh?" I nodded there was something here that will change my life but will it be for the best or worst.

-

-

-

So the next day we went looking for the true alpha, I just hope we find him and I just hope he is exactly the one I am looking for and that in some way he knows me.

The first place we went was to the man that helped Magnus "defeat many a foe" as he put it but what I don't understand is why I am standing outside a vet.

Shaking my head, I walked in " So this is where we will find the man that saved Magnus?" Kai asked skeptically

"Well I didn't exactly save him I was more in the right place at the right time." I voice said behind as "and you must be the shadow hunters that have been sent to help save this small town"

"well you could say that but I'm not exactly a shadow hunter." I said as I turned around all I see is pure shock on the vet's face

"Rosa is that you? Where have you been we have been looking for you everywhere"

"Do I know you?" I tilted my head in confusion

"Rosa its me Deaton, what has that bastard done to you and how did you end up with Magnus?" I still was confused on who this man was, when I looked at Kai he just shrugged.

"How do you know me?"

"Rosa, I have known you for 2 years. I have helped your sister, Scott and the rest of your pack defeat threat after threat."

Now it was my turn to be shocked "Wait, I have a sister? I have family and a pack. Why haven't they looked for me? Why haven't they found me?" I said a little more upset then I expected

"Oh Rosa, you can't possible believe they aren't looking for you or that they haven't hunt the whole of this country for you. Your parent and sister went to New York to find you because that was the last known place he had you?" I looked at Kai he nodded

"That was where Jace found you" he stated

My family almost found her. They were so close to me and I never knew.

"Rosa, you're here now that's all that matters. Don't cry you are home." I didn't even realize that I was crying till he said this.

"So, is my family like me? Are they wolves? Are they warlocks?" I asked hoping to find at least something that I can understand

"No, they aren't. Your sister and mother are both kitsune."

I guess Kai wanted some of the shocked action because he gasped "Wait so that makes you part wolf, part kitsune and part warlock."

Deaton nodded "yes she is the only one of her kind in generations. She is a Lobo Blanco"

"A white wolf" I whispered then a shooting pain shot though my head and I was in an examination room

"How do we prove that I'm the Lobo Blanco?"

Another shot of pain and I saw a skinny guy looking worried

"Wow look at her eyes"

"Rosa!! Rosa are you ok?" I heard Kai ask before another shooting pain shot thorough me

"Are they meant to be purple? Is she going to be okay?"

And there he was the same guy from my dreams. But this didn't feel like the other time, this felt like it happened, like a memory and I was only hoping that it was true.

"Rosa!! God please be okay."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Liam's POV

The pain of missing my mate is starting to subside but it will never disappear. The reason the pain has become more bearable I think is because I have found the name of the one man that might be able to help me find her but I can't help but start to feel a conflict in my feelings and the one I am meant to be with.

I have found peace when ever I hang out with Hayden and I know that against my wolf's will I am starting to have feelings for her. I don't know why but when i'm around her she calms me of course that was after she stopped trying to ruin my life because of what had happened a long time ago.

I have found that she is not like me, she is a chimera and I need to do everything in my power to help her. I will not let her end up like Rosa, I will not lose someone else.

-
-
-

A/n: Finally got a break to try and keep writing.

Sorry for those that have waited

Luv ya

Luv life