Chapter 9

QUAN

I've been in this jail cell for weeks now. I haven't got a visit from Tameka yet. Tre and Kei'Ston come often. Every time I ask him about the girls he gets fidgety and tells me that they are in good hands.  For some reason I can sense that he's lying to my face and if I find out he is Imma kick his ass.

TAMEKA

It's been weeks since I've been reunited with my entire family. Everyone has grown apart since  Quan has been away. London is always off with her friends and Tre is busy trying to get Quan out of jail. Brooklyn and Mario are raising Boston. Brielle is raising Denala and watching me like a charity case. So it's just me and my baby boy. I visit the girls every chance I get. I wanna visit Quan but I'm afraid to tell him about his kids. I think he will do something stupid and get himself more time then he has. Teekaye and Deejaye both have birthdays coming up. They we're born different years but on the same day. I'm working on getting them outta custody before it arrives. My birthday is coming up as well but that's the least of my worries.

TRE

The girls actually get out of custody a few days before their birthday and I'm working my ass off tryna get Quan home before then. I'm one step closer if I just get my judge to judge Quan the same day. We in the game. He has to go to court in two days. Everyone is really tryna  get the girls back cuz if Quan finds out his girls were in custody he's gonna go back to jail. Anyway I'm gonna a prepare for this day.

BROOKLYN

Me and Mario were laying in the bed with my son Boston. London was in her room with her friends. I was dozing off til someone knocked on the door. Mario looked at me then acted like he was sleep. I rolled my eyes then stood up to answer the door. Tameka was there with Kei'Ston. I let them in and led them to the living room.

"Boston up stairs, Kei'Ston you can go play." I said

He nodded his head and headed upstairs.

"Wheres my girls."

I haven't seen Teekaye and Deejaye in awhile.

Meka: They got kidnapped, raped, and beaten. Then we found them now they are in state custody.

I was devastated cuz they were my oldest nieces.

Me: How is Quan taking it??

Meka: He's in jail for marijuana trafficking so he doesn't know. The girls get out in a few days and Quan's court day is in two days. If all goes well he won't know his kids were gone.

I felt so many emotions towards there situation. Meka has no one right now and I'm going to be there for her.

Me: Are you going to Quan's court date?

Meka: Yea I'll go.

She had her head in her hands. I went over and hugged her. She was just letting me hug her. Mario came down and went over to meka.

Mario: What's wrong??

Meka: My girls are in state custody and Quan is in jail. I don't know what to do.

Mario Hugged her and kissed her forehead. I went in the kitchen so they could talk.

MARIO

I feel bad about Tameka's situation. She is going threw it and me and my family living lavish. Imma do what I can to help her out cuz she is my little sister.

Me: When do they all come back??

Meka: The girls come back in two days in there birthday and I have to find out about Quan.

Me: Does Quan know the girls are in custody??

Meka: No. Me and Tre are trying to get the girls back before he comes back. I already know he's going to flip if he finds out.

Me: Are you gone tell him??

Meka: Yea after the girls are out.

I nodded my head then hugged her again. I stood up and went upstairs.

TAMEKA

I'm glad I have family to lean on. Its good to have someone to talk to. Anyway I stood up and grabbed Kei'Ston. We hopped in the car and headed home.