Meet the new boy ( Chapter 1 )

Jacks p.o.v

The teacher was giving instruction about a algebra project and when it's due but I didn't care, I wondered into space and was thinking about what video game I am going to play after I got home. The teacher rose her voice. I looked up and she was staring right into my eyes, she wouldn't even blink. I got nervous while the class kept quiet. She locked eyes with me and it was hard to breathe. I don't know why but whenever I get nervous, I start breathing really hard and every thing gets damped.
She finally stopped staring into my eyes and continued what she was saying. I saw a couple of girls to the left of me who were gossiping about me for my heavy breathing and sweating. I finally caught my breathe and stared to get the shade of my skin back, that peachy yellow, every one has darker skin than me because of the hot summer Summer's here in L.A, I used to live in Ireland, The climate their was mild and I did not go outside as much so I had lighter skin. I miss Ireland. I miss my family that used to live their, my cousins, my grandma, and my dad, but my dad is a whole 'nother story, so is why we moved to the United States.

After another 4 Minutes of instruction, which was hell, Mrs.Crodnok got interpreted in the middle of her long lecture by principal Black Well opening the classroom door, I was so glad Mr.Blackwell stopped her, my ears are bleeding from her old raspy voice, it's like someone is rubbing two styrofoam together next to your ear. Mr.Blackwell walked further into the small crowded class room. The room got quiet real quiet because They knew if they disrespect his time he would give punishments to those who were "disrespectful." I knew we were in trouble or he is going to tell us a long lecture about bullying which never helped. Mrs.Crodnok called us "the trouble makers", which was true but I never do anything but still get blamed for it. Principal Blackwell said in his very deep voice, "Students, I have an announcement to make, no your not in trouble, surprisingly, I came here to introduce you to your new fellow classmate from Charter Highschool, the student is very shy so please, treat them with respect."

"IM SO EXCITED", I said in my head. I was so excited it almost showed. I am always so giddy when a new student comes to my school, it's a new possibility of a new friendship. Could it be a boy or a girl? I asked myself, we might be best friends and then become boyfriend and girlfriend and then get married and have 3 kids! Ok, now that's to far, let's just begin with the best friends. The down side is that he could be a male, I don't mind to make my friend a male but I hope he's not a douche just like the others.

The new student comes in and he steps next to the principal and says, "Hello." He is a male, he looks a bit taller than me. He has a little Mohawk and has glasses, he seems nice. He sits in the olny open seat left, which is of course next to me.

Thank you guys if you made it this far! I'm just so excited to start this new adventure and I promise, it's going to be a hella of a ride. I have so many things planned for the next chapter! I hope I get new fans, ILYSM guys, even though I don't have any fans, YET, anyways, see ya in the next chapter, BYEE <3