'My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard'

'My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard' - AKA: He wears your bra

Harry-

You came home with Harry's laptop open with song Milkshake playing on Harry's Macbook. This has to be interesting. Next thing you knew, Harry comes out of the kitchen wearing your bra and his boxers holding a cup of tea. Well gee, now you know where all of your bras go. Harry eyes' meets yours. He stood their for awhile. He slowly walked backwards back into the kitchen, staring into your soul the whole way there. Not saying anything. The kitchen door closed, and you stood their confused as the song just kept on playing.

Niall-

Coming home was the best part of the day when it comes to going to university. You closed your car door and made it your front door, unlocking it, and walked in from the chilly wind. You took off your coat, and heard a tune playing upstairs. You walked up the stairs, to hear it was Milkshake. Weird. You opened the door to find your bras scattered all around the floor, and Niall struggling to put one of your bras on. "Need help?" You asked. Niall jumped as the bra fell to the ground. "Shit, Princess, Your home early" He said, as his face turned red. "Yeah... Exams..." You said slowly, and started to back away slowly from the room.

Louis-

"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD" You heard from the kitchen, and the blender running. Your eyebrow raised in confusion. Didn't Louis know you'd be home early? You walked in the kitchen to see Louis in one of your Victoria's Secret bra and his Topman boxered, dancing away to his music playing on his iPod while making a milkshake. When the song ended, and he shut off the blender, you coughed, causing him to jump and stare at you. Your bra popped off of him and landing on the floor. You stared at it on the floor. "You didn't see anything" Louis whispered, and ran out of the kitchen.

Liam-

You just finished your work out from the gym a little earlier because your trainer was sick, so you decided to do your own work out, causing you to leave early. You walked through the door to hear Milkshake by Kerri playing in the house. 'What the hell?' You thought, as you searched from where the source of music was playing. It came from the bedroom. You sighed from outside the bedroom door, this couldn't be good. You opened the door to see Liam with your bra hanging loosely over his toned arms, and his Calvin Kelin boxers. Your eyes widen in shock. You weren't expecting this. You stayed their for a little while until the song was over. "Have something you want to tell me, Liam?" You asked, as his body jumped in fear, as he quickly turned to face you. "Y-Your home early"

Zayn-

Zayn has told you he was curious what it was like to wear a bra everyday, so over dinner you joked around and said, "Try one and see." And guess what? He did. You came home from uni one day, to the song Milkshake playing loudly around your's and Zayn's house. You mentally face palmed yourself, having a good idea on what happened. You ran up your stairs and opened the door, that caught his attention. He turned around with a shocked looked on his face, and your bra was hanging loosely off of his shoulders. "Zayn. I didn't mean it literally!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: so from now on my imagines/preferences will come from the internet and once a week i will publish an original imagine. on another note THANK YOU FOR OVER 50 READS!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY i didnt think anyone would ever read these and just to know that a few people are actually taking time out of their day to read what i post it makes me so happy! but it would be awesome if you told me what you think of my past imagines and yeah so comment what u think, or message me or kik me, my kik is @/gabriella_elizabeth so againg thanks and see ya later

xoxo~ gabalicious ;) btw MILKSHAKE WAS IN MEAN GIRLS!!!!!!!!