Chapter 2 Alpha Moore

Start from the beginning

"You can stay in the spare room arcoss from Henry's, and don't get into any trouble." He gives me a pointed look at this.

With that, he leaves the room. I turn to Ness and Henry. They're both smiling.

"This is amazing." Ness exclaims. I look at her slightly confused by her actions. "We'll get to see you for a whole week!" She says brightly.

"Maybe. Don't get ahead of yourself." I reply. I sit down on their couch.

I lean back and close my eyes enjoying the calm and quiet room.

I feel myself start to doze off. Suddenly, Ness and Henry freeze. This makes the room lose it's calm atmosphere. I open my eyes and look at the dead, frozen bodies in front of me. They relax, but look slightly guarded and uneasy.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up. I look at them worriedly as they both look at the ground.

"The Alpha is holding a meeting with some of the most powerful Alphas in America...." She trails off.

"Including the Lycan King." Henry finishes. He looks up at me with a horrified look.

My eyes widen a fraction. I've heard alot about him. He took over his father's legendary pack at the mere age if fifteen. The youngest Alpha recorded in history. He's made quite the deadly pack. The strongest and most dangerous at the moment.

All in the time span of five years. This gave him the name Lycan King. From what I've heard you don't mess with this guy and you never survive one of his attacks. No one knows his real name, and no one has stepped foot into his pack and lived to tell the tale.

"Why would he even come? He doesn't care for other packs."

"No one knows. He rung the Alpha last night asking for permission to enter our land when he heard about the Alpha Meeting." Ness says. She finally looks at me.

"We think he is looking for something, or someone." Henry says looking at me meaningfully.

"Me?" I ask. He nods slowly. He looks down at the floor. "Why would he be looking for me?"

He opens his mouth hesitantly. "You are the most powerful being on this planet. You would be of great use to him." He says quietly.

As much as I wanted to say otherwise. He was right, but it doesn't matter, because even if he was looking for the female Lycan. He isn't going to find her.

"If he is looking, he won't find me. Heck, he'll walk right past me. Thinking of me as nothing but a weak human." I say. I get up. I stretch my stiff muscles and yawn. "My scent is pretty well hidden. You can't detect anything wolf on me." I sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"We know Della, but we can't help but feel worried." Henry says. He gets up and walks over to me. He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Please, stay safe and don't get into any trouble." He worriedly says.

I give him a small smile. "Of course." I walk towards the door. I quickly shout over my shoulder. "Oh, and Ness I expect to see this mate of yours when I wake up, and why don't I see a baby in that stomach of yours!"

With that I walkout of the room to a plain hallway. I turn my focus to the door in front of me. I'm about to enter the room when I get a sniff of a mouth watering smell. I feel my wolf start to go crazy and try to reach the surface.

'What are you doing?' I yell at her. 'We'll get caught.' I hiss. She stopped trying to get through, but she continues to be reckless. 'What's your problem?'

'You'll see,' is all the information she gives me before I turn my attention back to the smell.

It smells like a forest; pine, grass, and a fresh breeze. I've never smelt anything this amazing before, or had the desire to find it. It's like I'm being pulled to it.

Forgetting about going to sleep, I walk down the hallway. I follow the now addictive smell. I walk into the living are. Everyone is shaking with fear. They give me crazy looks, but I don't pay attention to them.

I look up getting another whiff of the smell from the door that leads to outside. This makes my wolf stir again. I walk to the door and open it, which ends in me smacking into a really hard door.

Groaning from the floor. I rub my aching temple as it throbbed slightly. I glare up at the door, only to see a wall of muscle. My eyes slowly trail up to come face to face with a god like creature.

His scent invades my nose. It matches the one I was previously searching for. My wolf went crazy in my head,  but I couldn't make it out. The man in front of me stiffens. His eyes scanned me up and down before growling something I thought I'd never hear.

"Mate."

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I love reading you comments!! It's only to 2nd chapter and their is a lot of comments XD thank you!!

I'll try to update soon!!

{ Until then!! }

~ Later Warriors ~

~ Raph_Rocks01