Chapter 12

Trinity's POV:

The screen goes black. The first video just ended. I wait a second to let the entire event sink in before doing anything, even breathe. The question, "How are the boys going to react?" passes through my head right before the room explodes into voices, well more like yelling and shouting.

"What!?" Louis and Harry yell simultaneously.

"You....? Why?" Niall screams.

Liam and Zayn are completely silent. Zayn looks like he's in shock and Liam looks like he's trying not to laugh. Laugh? Why is he laughing? I mentally slap myself, as I realize what happened. He knew. Maddie told him. She spoiled the surprise for him. Did she tell him about the VMAs? I hope not. I look at Maddie, Greta, and Alyssa. Greta looks hurt and amused. Alyssa looks amused and shocked. Maddie looks scared and slightly happy. Zayn has finally broken out of his trance because he's now smiling. "Good job" he mouths to me. My heartbeat quickens and my stomach fills with butterflies. "Thanks" I mouth back, smiling like an idiot.

I look back at everybody. Harry and Louis seem to have calmed down. Niall looks shaken up. Liam is staring at the pile of videos. Alyssa is happy. Greta looks--. My train of thought was interrupted by Liam. "Should we put the next one in?" he asks.

"Um, I don't know. I think they still need a few more minutes." Alyssa answers.

About 5 minutes later, the next video is put in.

*Movie POV:*

The screen flashes from black to the kitchen. "Okay guys, Alyssa and Greta just left to go retrieve Trinity for our sleepover. It's been a week and a half since they pulled that spicy chocolate bar prank on me. For a while they were super cautious, but they have finally calmed down. Now I can finally get my revenge!" Maddie laughed evilly.

She starts walking to the pillows and blankets laying on the living room floor. 3 of them are white. The other was green. "We all had different colored pillowcases. I "accidentally" spilled juice on theirs. White was the only other color we had. Which is perfect. When they are getting ready for bed, I'm going to put flour all over their pillows and in their sleeping bags. Now if the camera is just sitting around, they are going to suspect that I'm up to something. Which they should be, but what doesn't kill them makes them stronger! So I'm going to hide this and make sure we all have fun." she over-excitedly said. She finds a spot to hide the camera and leaves it there. She takes out her phone. "Hey, pick up dinner while y'all are out." she said. "I don't care. Somethin' I like. I'll pay." she pauses, listening. "Whatever you get I want a frosty, chocolate. And fries too!" she pulls the phone from her ear and cringe. "Alright. Love y'all. Bye." she hung up and threw her phone on the couch and went to the kitchen. She came back holding a water bottle.

She walks around looking for something. She finds it. It's her radio. She plugs it in and turns it on. The song "Runnin Outta Moonlight" by Randy Houser begins and she cranks the volume up. She throws her water beside her phone and starts dancing around the house like nobody is there. After about 15 songs of her dancing around like a complete idiot, Alyssa, Greta, and Trinity walk in with four bags of Wendy's and two drink trays. Greta rushes to the kitchen to place her things down and runs back to the living room, where Maddie is currently dancing, and joins her. As does Trinity and Alyssa.

Some more songs later:

Maddie flops onto the couch grabbing her water and chugging half of it. "I'm hungry." she states.

"Dinner is on the counter." Greta supplied.

"Frostys are in the freezer." Alyssa said.

"Me too." Trinity agreed.