"Isnt that Emily?" Quinn asked.

"She is. You have to hear that this church is like a diary for her." Joe said in whisper.

"Well, in couple months I will graduate and I pray to you that I really want to enter UCLA so can you please tell the college council to accept my scholarship? You already make my wish come true, my cheerios win and coach Sylvester wont cut my scholarship. Well I only want one thing, I want my scholarship. Thats it. Oh and please tell my dad that he need to give me a clue about what is promsaurus. My mom must be got home now, see you God. Amen." Emily said.

"Such a beautiful pray." Mercedes chuckled.

"Such a funny one." Quinn chuckled.

"Its finish. Lets surprise her." Joe said.

I nodded and follow what Joe said.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"We believe that you went to church every Tuesday and Sunday now." A girl familiar voice.

I turned my face and frowned. "Mercedes? Sam? Quinn? Joe? What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"The question is what are you doing here, E?" Quinn chuckled.

"Pray like usual." I simply said.

"Pray or told God about everything you did?" Mercedes chuckled.

"You guys hear that? Ugh I though I was alone." I giggled.

"I though you already went here this noon." Joe said to me.

"I was forget until my dad told me that I need to meet God today." I said to them.

"You want to join God squad?" Sam asked me.

"Nope, I'm not as religious as you guys." I giggled.

"Thats fine." Sam said to me.

"Well I have to go. I shouldnt leave Finn and Rachel alone or my mom will hear someone sing to a baby sonogram again. See you tomorrow guys!" I wave them a goodbye and walked out from the church.

I need to get home in hurry before my mom is wondering where the hell I am. Glad that the church is not really far from my house and I still can reach that.

I entered my house and mom's car is already outside. She must be already home when I out.

"Where have you been, honey?" Mom asked me.

"Church." I giggled.

"Do you have something to do now?" Mom asked.

"Nope, why?"

"Would you help me to cook the dinner?"

"Sure, mom." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom Night

"Welcome to William McKinley High Senior Prom!"

"Wohoo." I said in lower voice.

"I though there is only me who is not really interest with this prom." Puck said.

"I do too but since you already ask me and I dont want you to make you dissapointed."

"Because I though that prom this year would be amazing but sadly it dont and you have wear a bracelet with dinosaur head." Puck rolled his eyes.

"At least you're here with me." I smiled at him.

"May I have this dance?" Puck smirked at me.

"I'd love to." I smiled at him and take his hand.

"Good evening McKinley!!!" Santana, Brittany and Tina are standing on the stage.