Chapter 7

"Did you say share your bed?" The judgemental me that proclaimed herself my subconscious, could fathom no other response other than, "You hussy." But quite frankly she was right, I was being forced into a marriage by my attractive but also an ässhole boss. Yet all I could think about was the possibly of going to bed at night wrapped in his arms, definitely a hussy.

"Among other things Rowena, you will also become my wife and be a mother to my daughter and any future children we might have." Shít, this psycho was
serious, a hot psycho but still batshít. "Now Rowena, do we have a deal darling?" He drawled looking bored but stern at the same time.

The rational part of my brain wanted me to tell him to shove it up his äss, change my name and move to Tobago. But hussy Rowena wanted to join the mile high club right this instant with the brooding Italian sitting across from me. Little miss hussy also just happened to be the loudest voice which meant I couldn't say anything other than,

"So the future children come from the bed sharing right?" I almost bit my tongue I spoke so quickly. At this point the hot cannoli probably thought that I was the batshit one and was considering throwing me from the jet.

Yet again another sigh from the hot cannoli, "Jesus, Rowena can you please focus on what I'm asking you for five minutes."

"Hey don't talk to me like that, if you want me to marry you, you should learn some respect buddy" I emphasised this macho move with a firm chest poke and a huff. "But to answer your original proposal, I guess I don't really have much choice other than to marry you. Although, you did blackmail me by threatening to make me poor and homeless so you do the maths there pal."

However, if I was truly honest with myself, I knew we had chemistry and I had wanted him to be interested in me. A date would of been a great first step but who gives a rats äss, go hard or go home right? Miss hussy had the pom poms out and was managing to rhyme all kinds of frisky positions that the future hubby and I would hopefully be trying out.

"Well that's wonderful to hear Rowena, but I would alter my attitude if I was you unless you want me to be a giant inconvenience to you in our marriage, don't make me withhold örgasms!" BÄSTÄRD, how dare he try to control the big O, he was not worthy to speak such blasphemy!

"You wouldn't dare" All this was being said while I was growling, probably looking like I was doing an impression of that vile little creature from those middle earth movies and his precious little ring. Of course both are O's.

"But on the contrary Rowena dear" Yet another drawl in that filthy thought provoking accet, "Try me" Accompanied by a smug smirk and amused eyes.

Cheeky söd, we will see who is the one begging when I'm through with him. The hot cannoli will have blisters in between his thumb and pointer finger and a hell of a lot of tissue wads.

"Bring it on Hubby" Hussy, promptly had her team signs out, cheering on the enemy of course! Traitorous cow, I will be the one to come out on top at the end of the challenge. So two words for you DeLuca, GAME ON.