2/ "I will eventually find you"

After the messages from last night I was excited. The kid at my school that's known for being a innocent little emo kid was into Ddlb and all this other shit.

I decided to go through my year book from last year and find Frank's old picture. He looked quite different now though, he now dyed his hair red and black and only wore grey and black clothes when back then his hair was completely black and he very much seemed to enjoy bright pastels.

I decided it would be fun to take a picture of his old yearbook one and Dm it too him. He hadn't sent anything else other than 'Shit' he was probably embarrassed or afraid of who I was.

@smolxSLVT : *sent a picture*

I checked my alarm clock and quickly slipped on my shoes considering I had to get on the bus in 2 minutes. I ran to the kitchen with my back pack to toss on my hoodie. My phone buzzed and I was excited knowing it was probably from Frank.

@daddy.frnk : please don't tell anyone. Please tell me who you are..

@smolxSLVT : no. So, how does the tiny innocent boy that never speaks accomplish being into Ddlb and pet play and shit?

I smirked at the messages and ran out to the bus stop as it pulled up. I walked on and sat in my seat in the back.

@daddy.frnk : it's hot, I enjoy it very much. I hope you know, I will find you eventually. I do have some semi pictures of you..

@smolxSLVT : I'm sorry baby, you're gonna be looking for a long time <3