Chapter 13: 1 1/2 Years later

Storm's Pov:
I woke up early in the morning next to Snowflake. If you wondering why she is sleeping with me well it's because she's my girlfriend. I go down stairs and heard voice.

" well if it isn't Blackflame the Dragontails that almost defeated me with his brother " Said a Mystery Voice

" What are you doing here Lord Steel if your here for the Kids the answer is no" Blackflame said with a growl

" Well you read my mind I am here for the Kids and I will take them by force even if I have to kill you to get to them" Lord Steel said and prepare to attack Blackflame

  I ran up stairs into my and Snowflake room. I shut it, walk over to Snowflake.

" Snow...Snowflake we need to go NOW!" I said and push her off the bed

" ok I'm up god Storm what's up with you this morning " Snowflake said get up off the floor

" Lord Steel is here and if we don't leave now we are died" I said getting my pouch ready.

Snowflakes eyes widen and grabs her stuff which was a book,bag and some food/medicine. She opens up the window and jumps out waiting for me. I jump but I hear a nosie behind me it was Blackflame fighting Lord Steel. I grab Snowflake and fly away from the town we called home until something transported us to somewhere we didn't know. We landed in a Castle that was new to us but some kind of pokemon came to us.
" Hello I'm Aurora( Look at the eeveelutions Pokèdex) I will guide you to your room" She said and starts walking away.
Me and Snowflake walk behind Aurora until she stop in front of the door.

" Here is your room stay here until the master calls you" She said and left.

We opened the door snowflake was the first one to get on the bed and sleep. I laughed and put are stuff next to the bed. I got up there and curled into Snowflake and fell asleep hearing her purr.

Silvers  Pov:
I wake up to something bagging aginest the cave walls. I get up and walk to the entrance of the cave and saw mangars.

" Oh no, "  I said and ran inside where Moonstar, Blueflame and Lily were.

" Guys we need to go now because I think the war is going to begin" I yelled in a whisper

" What!?!?!" The yelled in a whisper when the heard me

I heard a howl by the cave entrance when a bright light came in front of me.

" Teleaport" the bright light yelled amd grab all four of us. We landed inside of a castle.
A white Vaporeon apeared.

" Hello im Star I'll show all of you to your rooms now" She said and started to walk away.
   We drop off Lily then Blueflame. Before we got drop off she told us that we share a room together. When we got there we bid farewell to star and went inside.
I got on the bed and curled up. Moonstar came up to me.

" Can I sleep next to you if that's ok" She ask with a small blush

" Sure I don't mind"  I said with a yawn.

She came next to me and laid down. Puts her head on my paws and I put my head on top of hers as we both fell asleep.

Blackstorm's Pov:
   I wake up Bluefire and Thunder gone. Probably out look for food or training. I got up and started to walk down to lake. I got there and startedto drink the water until I heard a low growl from the blushes behind me. A Houndoom and Mightyna jumped out and tryed to attack me but I sprayed them with water and then used Thunder. After that I ran for it until I got to the cave. At least I got to my bag until someone said " Teleaport " and Teleaported me to a huge casle. I walk inside and found A white Vaporeon.

" Hello I'm star I'll show you to your room" She said and startedto walk away

" Hey what about Bluefire and Thunder are they here" I said while walking with her

" Maybe they are, any here is your room stay here until you are page" She said and walked away.

I went inside drop my bag off and went to the window. ' Plz be safe Bluefire and Thunder ' I thought.

Bluefire's Pov:
While me and Thunder were Training we saw a Thunder bolt hit something or someone. So we ran towards the thunder and saw two members of Lord Steel's group.
I started to growl when another member attacked but this time it was a mega Houndoom. I used my Air cutter while thunder used water pulse. Luckily it pass out after a few turns. We got to the cave and grabbed are bags ready to move out when someone said " Teleaport ". We landed in front of a castle with the doors opened.
I saw two different eeveelutions come out " Hello I'm Aurora and this is Star will take you to your rooms" She said and startedto walk away with Star. We followed them until....

" Ok Thunder you come with me and Bluefire you go with Star" Aurora said and left with thunder.
When Star took me to my room she said I'm sharing it with someone. After we bid farewell I opened the door and saw Blackstorm at the window.
" Blackstorm!!!!!" I yelled when I shut the door and ran over to him, tackled him into a hug.
" Gezz Bluefire I've been here for what 5 minutes " He said with a smirk
I rolled my eyes and continued to hug him before I yawned
" Come on let's get some sleep before we get called" He said and lifts me up and on to his back. I blush as he walks towards the bed and drops me off. He was about to go to the couch.
" Wait.... why don't you sleep with me tonight" She said while blushing
"  Are you sure?" He said with a question look. I nodded and patted a spot on the bed for him. He came back over and jumped on to the bed. He laid down but moved his body on a side away from me and fell asleep. I crawled over there and sat my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Mystery pov:
Thank goodness I made it to everyone before lord steel did, But I'll have them meet everyone that was with them since I dropped them off. I hope my daughters remember me since I have been missing for a Long time since their birth. After Lord Steel killed their mother; My wife/mate Sky
-------*--------*-------
Duh Duh Dahhhhhhh
  Heu guys long time no see I've been busy with stuff and I'm having surgery tomorrow for my teeth. Plus I've been playing on my pokemon moon. Right now on my game I'm just catching pokemon and looking for shiny Pokemon so if guys have played pokemon games. But anyways I gtg
~ Snowstorm