chapter 8

Keith's Pov:

Why did she let go? God what did I do wrong now? Women are so complicated. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

When I entered the car I stared at her for second, I was really going to ask her why she let go but a few seconds later I decided I shouldn't let it go to my head.

I started the car and thought we should get some pizza and soda. I thought about ordering but I love watching her pick stuff she lights up and rumbles a lot and it would give me enough time look at her, she is such an amazing person to hang with and...

"Keith!" She yelled dragging me out of my train thoughts. " I have called you twice that was my third..." then she trailed off. "Is their something bothering you and where are we going I thought we were going home? "
Home? Why does it sound good coming from her?

"We are going to get pizza and some sodas to go with it's a victory rule to celebrate that way and since it's your first celebration you get to choose the pizza and the sodas too." I lied setting my plan in motion.

She sprung in her seat "really? "
Her eyes wide with excitement.

"Yes" answered tempted to steal another glance of her beautiful face that was now mixed with excitement but I had to keep my eyes on the road.

When we finally got to the place she was so excited she was the first to come out of the car, I smiled watching her for a moment I followed her out where she was waiting for me.

"I have a great idea" she said tugging at my hand.

"Well shoot" I motioned her to continue.

"Instead of getting sodas let's buy limes and make cocktails " she was staring at me waiting for a response as we walked into the pizza place.

"Are you insisting that we get drunk instead, Miss green?" I asked this filled with amusement.

"It is celebration night right? " she asked making an innocent face.

"You have a point" I responded smirking at her.

Back at keith's place.

I parked my car in the drive way cause Isy was being so impatient women  I thought to myself.

When we were finally inside the house we went straight to the bar.
We decided that the ice cream would be for later so I took it to the fridge. I asked the maid to go back to her quarter cause her disturbances weren't needed tonight, after she left I took some limes from the fridge on my way back and a few more things that were needed.

When I went back , she had placed two cocktail glasses on the table I gave her the necessary things for the cocktail.

"How many points did you score today? "

"12 "I responded to her question a bit confused.

"Okay this is your lucky day Co captain" she said raising her eyes brows.

"Why is that?" I questioned feeling a bit curious now.

"Well" she said placing six shot cups I front of us then she put a bottle of vodka on one end and tequila on the other. "So we are taking six shots each three of each" she pointed at the two bottles at each end.

I picked the tequila first and she took the vodka. We pored our drinks then she yelled " bottoms up"... this is not gonna end well I thought to myself shaking my head after taking the three shots.

"Switch" she muttered taking the tequila and I took the vodka after we finished poring our drinks she yelled again "bottoms up " ...those drinks went to my head and I haven't even taken any cocktails yet.

I put some party music in the background as we had some pizza and she made some cocktails for us.

After a few more cocktails and shots we were both drunk but we never stopped drinking we were actually taking shots again and we decided to take out the ice cream too.

When I got back she had insisted that we play dare since I was drunk I agreed.

She dared me to take off my shirt and I did this slowly when I was done she was watching me as though I was food so I made her life easy I dared her to eat three scoops of ice cream off my body from my abs to my chest.

I laid on the ground as she ate off my body with pleasure and every time her lips touched my body I felt an urge to pin her down and kiss her till she was breathless.

When she was done she screamed "my turn!" she got some ice cream on a spoon I watched her carefully trying not to break eye contact but I was distracted when she put the ice cream on her lips then she tapped her lips saying I dare you.

"Big mistake" I muttered as I felt the evil inside me awaken. I went to her not breaking eye contact I laid her down carefully she put her hands around my neck pulling me closer.

I took this opportunity to pin her hands down on either side of her head she lifted her chin trying to tease me so I took her by surprise sucking her lower lip, she sighed now looking pleasured.

I started to kiss her hungrily then the kissing turned into passion and lust real I quick. I slipped my hands under her tank top as I kissed her neck while her hands were tugging at my hair causing me to groan. She let out a shaky breath in form of a moan when I kissed the line between her breasts. Damn it she is so turning me on right now.

I trailed my lips back to hers as I hitched her leg to my waist, I bit her lower lip causing her to arch her body to mine even closer if possible. We pulled away both breathing heavily like crazy.

"We should go to bed"... before I do all kinds of things to you I stopped my thoughts cause they really weren't helping I got off her and helped her up, we actually managed to get up the stairs without falling.

"Come here" she said this so seductively from behind me that I could resist I turned around and saw her standing against the wall I was going to restraint myself but I wanted to kiss her so badly then she bit her lower lip and made Keith Jr stand at attention.