SEHUN.

After having that horrid nightmare that seemed real, it frightened me and urged me greatly to find Sehun. I went to the living room only to see Kai reading a magazine based on his photo shoot last week, and did I tell you, he is still an amateur model?

"Hey," I said, walking up to him whilst pulling out a chair and sitting myself down.

"Hey," he replied, turning another page only to reveal more of his photos.

"What time is it?" I asked whilst scratching the back of my head.

"It's Wednesday and it's eleven-thirty o'clock," he stated bluntly and paused. "we don't have school today." he finished his sentence and sat the magazine down, turning his full attention to me.

"Did Sehun drop by. . . By any chance?" I squinted my eyes to the side and looked down.

"No. but he did tell Kyungsoo that he was leaving and moving to America as soon as possible. And that's where I got my information from." Kai stated, crossing his arms.

"What?!" I stood up vigorously, taken back from what Kai had said about Sehun.

"L-Luhan. . ." Kai mumbled with widen eyes.

"I need to find him! When is his flight?" I say, abrupt.

"Exactly two o'clock in the afternoon. . . Why are you so worried?" Kai asked curiously.

"I have to go, I'll explain later." I grabbed my jacket and dashed out my apartment and raced to the airport. The airport was like a two hour drive, so I had to take the bus.

(2 hours later. . .)

1:30 pm

I ran as fast as I can to the entrance to find Sehun. I dialed Sehun's phone and waited for him to pick up.

No answer.

I started shaking and panicking. Tears started to burst unexpectedly. I don't know where to find him in such a big place, it felt impossible.

Where am I suppose to go?

To the left? where nothing's right. . . or to the right? where nothing's left?

_________________________

A/N: I feel so bad for not updating. . . I am terrible! I have been having writers block lately and yeah. . . I couldn't think of anything. . . but here is a bigger plot twist and hm... hope ya'll like it. Chasing Temptation is still on progress and won't have chapters up yet because I'm still working on it. Please. . . stay tuned. BYE *hides*