DRUNK. (PART TWO)

"You know. . ." Sehun began to say in a monotone voice, his eyes intensely staring in mine. "why do you have to be so goddamn cute?" he chuckled with a grin, whilst resting his chin upon his palm.

"Um, excuse me?" I furrowed my brows as I jerked my head inward, astonished from what Sehun stated.

"You heard me, Lulu." Sehun gulped as he perked up.

Lulu? What in the world is he trying to say now? I thought. He is drunk after all, so he probably doesn't know what he's saying. . .

"Lulu. . . Take off your glasses. You look so much better without them."

"I rather not." I stated vividly with an unsatisfied frown.

"Why?"

"Because-"

"You look hot without them." Sehun cut me off and charged at me, snatching my glasses before I could dodge his hand.

"Hey! Give it back!" I motioned my hands towards the blurry figure before me as I try and search for my glasses.

"No, Lulu! Shh!" Sehun whispered.

I have had enough of Sehun's childish games, and I'm very fed up with it.

"Sehun, please give it back. . . please," I stated as kindly as I can, I got up and started walking towards him. But my feet caught on something and I fell on top of someone. My face was red from embarrassment. As I was on the ground on top of someone, I tried searching for my glasses, gliding my hands on the dirtied floor, I snatched it and put it back on. My sight returned.

I looked down, realizing Sehun below me, passed out like a puppy.

Then, a theme song of Overdose was playing and I realized it was his phone ringing. I searched his pockets and picked it up.

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"Hi, this is Chanyeol. Is this Sehun?"

Chanyeol?

"No, it's Luhan, I'm Sehun's. . . friend," I cringed, after telling Chanyeol that I was Sehun's "friend".

"Oh, is that so? He's probably out getting himself drunk, could you bring him home, his father is expecting him tomorrow."

"O-Okay? What's his address?"

"I'll text it to you."

"Okay."

I sat back up and dragged Sehun's body upwards, trying to position him to sit. Sehun's phone beeped, I glanced down and read his address. Glancing back at Sehun who was now passed out, I sighed heavily and felt my arms weaken.

"What am I going to do with you. . ." I stated as I slumped in my seat in protest.