Bad Surprises Pt. 2

Brittany's POV

Eric.. My stupid ex boyfriend. I broke up with him because he was cheating on me, and he desperately wanted a second chance, but of course I didn't let him. The more and more I kept saying No, the more he kept getting mad.

"Eric. I said no." I tell him sternly. I get up and look at him with a mad look in my eyes.

"Well why not baby?"

I shudder. I hate him.

"I said no," I repeat, "and what are you gonna do about it?" I smirk.

He smirks back.

"I'm gonna do this."

And he crashes his lips to mine, groping my whole body..

Trevor's POV

I walk to Starbucks. I wonder why Britt wanted to talk to me. I check the time: 2:25pm. Right on time.

I check if Britt's in Starbu-

I see a bad surprise. Oh my god. She's making out with somebody. All I feel is anger.

Brittany's POV

I can't help myself. I kiss back a little bit, but I know it's wrong.. I pull away and push Eric hard, making him bump into a random table behind him, with some people drinking their drinks on it. Oops. I looked around and I see Trevor, at the doorway. I run up to him.

"Trevor.."

He looks at me with a blank face and says,

"Let's go to your house to talk about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Brittany's House*

"Trev.. I'm so sorry. Eric-"

"Britt, I understand. But.. why did you kiss back?"

"I don't know.." I look down. My eyes sting with tears.

I can't hold it in...

Trevor's POV

Britt hugs me and cries in my shoulder. I hated seeing her like this.

I bring her face close to mine and I wipe her tears.

"Don't worry, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thoughts?