"I spent almost a full 10 minutes with him today Lil, and I didn't screw up!" He grinned at her and she giggles slightly.

"Remus, you're potion partners. Some days you spend 4 hours with him."

"Yeah, but it's not like I talk to him the entire time... We actually do work too!" He grinned, Lily sure knew how to lighten the mood.

"Hmm, I propose a game." Lily announced suddenly, poking Remus in the ribs. "I dare you to work up the courage to tell Sev that you like him before the end of the term"

Remus looked at her and paled slightly, but grinned anyway.

"And what if I do it?"

"I'll do your homework for a week" she offered.

"Nope. Try again" he smirked at her, nudging her elbow.

"I'll get up and sign a song about how perfect you are in front of our Transfig class?" She offered again, sighing playfully when Remus shook his head. "What then?"

He grinned evilly "if I tell Sev I love him, you have to kiss James Potter in the Great Hall" he challenged, laughing quietly at her stunned reaction.

"Only that? You're on Lupin" she grinned and stood up, pulling Remus with her.

"You better pucker up sweetheart and get ready to smooch The Bubonic Plague"

Suddenly, a groan came from behind the door that was situated next to the fireplace. Remus knew that in his house, that room led to the spare guest room, so he motioned for Lily to wait as he ventured to the door with his wand drawn. Twisting the knob slowly, he pushed the door open and peeking inside. Then suddenly, he shut the door and hurried back to Lily, his cheeks flaming. There was a curse from the next room, followed by shuffling and finally the door opened. Two dishevelled boys, out of breath stepped out to greet their visitors.

"Jesus, sorry Dan" Remus apologised to the brown eyed Slytherin, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't worry Remus, Phil and I were about to finish anyway." Dan muttered, slipping an arm around the blue-eyed Hufflepuff boy next to him, kissing his cheek.

"Although" Phil continued "We'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone" he blushed, and fixed Dan's hair for him, straightening his tie.

"Our lips are sealed" Lily replied, her green eyes bright with hidden laughter. Phil kissed Dan one last time and stepped out of the room, with Dan following with a wink a minute later.

"What happened Remus?" Lily asked, having a pretty good idea of what he saw.

"They were going at it" he whispered, blushing at the sight of the two boys, the Hufflepuff pounding into the Slytherin.

"Oh Rem." Lily sighed in sympathy, when Remus continued in an amused voice

"Can't believe out of a Snake and a 'Puff, the Puff topped" Lily blushed at the mention of topping and giggled slightly.

"We learn something new every day" she murmured, enjoying the warmth from the fire.

"In your case, that's highly likely" Remus quipped, before dashing out of the room at high speed with Lily chasing after him in mock fury.

"Get your ass back here Lupin. It needs a whooping" She yelled as they ran through the crowded corridors, all the way back to the common room.

Whaddup Youtube reference!