He sighed loudly as some teachers rushed up and took him to the hospital wing.

I felt bad for him. We lost the game. And he will probably feel guilty about it. Not to mention the injuries he got from a dementor and falling over a hundred feet.

The rest of the quidditch team landed in front of me with confused looks.

" Why were you kissing him?" Oliver asked

" I wasn't, it's CPR."

" Oh.." Said Katie. She has a muggle father so he would have know what that was.

" Suuuure." said the others. They didn't believe me.

I guess that wizards don't know of CPR. How embarassing. Now the whole school will think that I kissed Harry. Oh crap doodles.

The team and I made our way awkwardly to the hospital wing. It was silent. I guess everyone was still trying to soak in the new information about the "kiss" I just did. Well that would be pretty big news..if it wasn't for the point that I never kissed him.

When I got to the door of the hospital wing, I quickly walked in to see Harry lieing unconscious on the bed.

I walked over to him with the rest of the team and looked down at him.

" Damn." Said Wood. " I thought that this would be the time we'd win."

" It wasn't his fault." Angelina soothed.

" I know." Wood said grimacing.

I heard the hospital doors open and close. I turned to see Ron and Hermione come walking in holding a bundle of sticks. Ron was smiling at me like an idiot. I bet I know why.

" What is that?" I asked Hermione trying to avoid Ron's eyes.

" Harry's broom." She said smiling at me and trying to hold in a laugh. " It's not funny really, I just can't believe..."

" We can't believe you kissed Harry!"

" I..." I started to protest but Hermione elbowed me hard in the arm and shot me a look that meant to quiet me.

" What." I whispered to her as Ron and the team watched as Harry opened his eyes and gave him the bad news about his broom and the game.

" Embrace it. It's the perfect opprotunity to make him jealous." Hermione said winking at me.

" Oh right." I said feeling stupid. " But we are almost related." I said stating what she said earlier.

" Well not technically. You'll be fine. You've gotten him jealous by now I'm sure." she said excitedly

" Ava." I heard Harry say.

I turned to see that the team had split like the red sea so that he could see me. He was sitting up in bed staring at me like he just met me.

" You kissed me." He stated.

I started blushing immediately.

The team started to laugh and Angelina said " Come on guys, lets give the poor girl some room. See ya later Harry."

" Bye." He said without looking at them. Instead he was staring at me.

" Oh this is awkward." I said after a minute of silence.

" It was sweet." Hermione said to me smiling.

"It was epic." Ron laughed.

Harry had a slight smile and said " I didn't know you liked me like that."