Zodiac bound au

This au was originally a concept of my Zodiac jars au but turned into an au of it's own.

In this au instead of Bill being inside of the Zodiacs he is instead bound to them,and vice versa for the zodiacs and all of them are in the nightmare realm and that they all now share his powers.

There have chains wrapped around the wrists of the Zodiacs, which are attached to Bill. The chains allow them to either painfully wrapped them around Bill to restraint his powers,drag him or electrocute him. But Bill can do the same, and does so they won't discover and tortures/ridicule them too.

But they discover anyway and decide to the same thing. After centuries of torturing each other and insanity, they all grew tired and decided to stop (All of them might have grown 'tad bit' possessive of each other). They all then decided to wander about in the nightmare realm and they ended up in the deepest part of the nightmare realm where the Zodiac jars gang is.

Yes i know that they are separate aus but i like to think that if two or more universes are created by the same entity they are connected albeit in somewhere hard to find, so I decided that the Nightmare realm would be the best place.

Anyway when they found it they decided to stay, but they discovered they can go to the alternate universes, since they have physical forms while the Zodiac jars gang doesn't (their just souls) but only the ones that are Gravity falls only, no crossovers.They can also change their age anytime.

(On one halloween night the Zodiacs change to kids and dressed up as lambs while Bill was (forcibly) dressed up in a female shepherd outfit)

EDIT: 6/22/2016

Just a small one

Bill can't go to any type of universe unless he's with 2 of the zodiacs with him.

EDIT: 7/12/2016

Because of the torture they all put each other through, they have all become bitter husks of their former selves. The Zodiacs put on an act when the Cipher kids are around, while Bill doesn't.

Also the Zodiacs and Bill have many scars all over their bodies, on the backs of the Zodiacs were the words 'MINE' carved into their backs, while Bill's was 'OURS'.

They put powerful illusions to cover their scars, they also lost one of their body parts in which they have replaced with illusionary replacements.

Dipper- jaws

Mabel- eyes

Stan- legs

Ford- the top of his head

Fiddleford- heart

Pacifica- arms

Robbie- tongue

Soos- stomach

Wendy- ears

Gideon- teeth

But because these parts are illusionary, they sometimes have problems maintaining it, which leads them to have problems with talking/seeing/walking/remembering/grabbing/tasting/eating/hearing/chewing, while Fiddleford has to grip his chest from time to time.

But Bill doesn't hide them, the most prominent are the two slashes across his eyes.

EDIT: 7/23/2016

The Zodiacs' clothes will now be armors but Stan, Fiddleford and Soos wear leather on their missing limbs.

There is also why they're the second to the ZJ! crew. Due to them being tortured for a long time, they all can't feel pain anymore, not physical pain, emotional pain or mental pain. But they can cause excruciating pain to others, even to those who love pain.

Also the chains actually restrains their insanity and it also doesn't allow them to reach their full power.

Bill could break the chains off and reattach it again to them, vice versa with the Zodiacs.

There are three stages when the chains are broken.

Stage 1: They all start to become increasingly unstable/hysterical and laugh at their opponents' attempts to hurt them.

Stage 2: Their illusionary parts become replaced with shifting energy and their eyes now in a solid color, glowing with no pupils and their mouths are the same. They are extremely volatile.

Stage 3: Their speeches are now garbled up and filled with static laughter, their bodies are now completely black, the energy limbs have now taken a monstours form, their eyes (except Mabel's) and mouths are still the same as they were in Stage 2.

EDIT: 7/30/2016

Here's ZB! Bill design!

CK! Bill calls him 'Edge lord'

CK! Bill calls him 'Edge lord'. Edge lord can't open his eyes but he can still see energy. Also his arms and one of his legs were ripped off by Dipper and is replaced with energy limbs.