Chapter 60 : Who's April Dallas ?

Cameron's P.O.V :

Things have been going pretty great . We celebrated April's 16th birthday safe and sound . I hope April was happy on the car that Grayson bought her

Haylie had spent the night . I had a feeling that she was very tired , so I didn't want to wake her up . I then decided to go downstairs, since I was hungry.

I then met up with Grayson . He seemed pretty worried .

"Hey what's up man ? You good ?"
"No." He frowned
"Why ? What's up?"
"It's April ."
"What? Did she not come home last night ? Should I call the police ?"
"No she did come home ."
"Then where Is she ?"
"I don't know . She left ."
"Why did she leave ?"
"I kinda got upset with her ."
"Wait so then do you know who she was with the night before?" I asked
"Yea she was with her friend . Well that's what she told me ."
"Friend ? What friend ?"
"Oh I don't know , Her name was Delany.. Something like that ."

Cameron then got very serious .

"Did you just say Delany?"
"Yea why ?"
"So she was with Delany huh..."
"Cameron what about her ? Is there something I should know ?"
"Grayson .. Was the guy that came to visit April ... On her birthday perhaps Derek ?"
"Yea why ?"
"Wow . I should've known ."
"April was also kinda acting a bit odd."
"Odd in what way Grayson ?"
"I don't know .. She wouldn't let me touch her . Who is Derek to April anyway ?"
"Derek ? Oh you don't know ? Wow April never told you?"
"Told me what ?"

All of a sudden , Izzy, Ethan, Kiana, and Shawn came downstairs .

"Hey guys what's up?" Said Kiana
"Can someone tell me who in the hell Derek Luh is !"

Izzy looked terrified . It seemed like she knew something .

"Izzy who's Derek Luh?"
"Uh I don't know ."
"Please don't play stupid with me ."
"Hey dude stop it ! Stop being rude ." Said Ethan
"No ! Not until I find out who Derek Luh is to April ?"

With out making a sound , Haylie entered the kitchen .

"Derek is April's ex boyfriend ."
"W-what ?"
"They dated before she even met you ."
"Why didn't she ever tell me ?"

Cameron then turned to Haylie

"Babe how do you know about this ?" Asked Cameron
"April told me ." Said Haylie

Everyone was silent . I then looked at Izzy .

"How do you know Derek ?"
"I-I he's a friend of mine . That's it. I also must've dated one of his best friends ."
"You dated Nate Maloley!" Said Ethan
"Yea." Izzy mumbled
"So is everybody spilling secrets now ?" I said angrily
"Grayson calm down okay . Maybe April didn't want to tell you for a reason ." Said Shawn
"Is there something else that she's hiding from me ?"

Cameron finally spoke up.

"She had an abortion when she was 15."

I couldn't even imagine everything that was going through my mind right now . April has lied to me this WHOLE time . She wasn't truthful to me . I thought I was her first boyfriend . I thought I was her first time . I thought I was the first guy she actually loved !

"I-I don't know what to say ."
"I'm sorry bro, we've should've told you ." Said Cameron
"No it's okay ." I said walking away
"Are you gonna be okay ?" Asked Haylie
"Yea yea . I'm fine ." I said trying to hold the tears back .

I ran upstairs and locked myself in April's room . I then started going through her things . I went through her drawers and found a lighter . Why does she have a lighter ? I then went through her closet and found a box. I remembered she never really liked talking about what she had in that box , but I decided to find out .

I grabbed it from the top of her closet and grabbed it . I slowly opened it . There were pictures . Thousands of pictures of her and Derek . She looked happy . Very happy . I then saw love letters and letters that she would write to herself .

I then read one

: Dear Ms. April Luh❤️,
Today was a fucking blast! I spent the whole day with Derek getting high as the fucking clouds ! It was amazing ! Not to mention how cool the Skaterade tour was . It was lit. Not until the bodyguards had to beat up my close friend Nate Maloley and my boyfriend Derek Luh #FUCKWEBSTERHALL !
I wanted to join in so bad but I couldn't . I just cried . I watched Derek get inside the tour bus . He was furious . I was so scared . He came to hug me and I hugged him tightly. I didn't want to lose him . He meant everything to me . "Baby I'm okay❤️" those words made my heart melt. I love Derek Luh and no one could ever replace him ❤️🔐.

I then read another . It was a letter to April from Derek 😒.

: Hey Mami😘 its your boii Derek here ❤️ you have no idea how much I love you ! I will cherish all the moments that we've spent together . Even the bad moments ...like When we got caught stealing beer and all that lame shit. I love you . I know maybe in the future that we will have plenty of kids . A lot ❤️😇 if you know what that means ! Your a fucking dime! Fuck them bitches with them shade ! Let them throw it Mami! But just know that your the one for me ! Who gives a shit on who anyone else thinks ! I love you baby❤️🔐

~Sincerely Daddy Luh😘

Once I finished reading the letters and going through the pictures . I felt like I didn't even know who the girl I was getting married to ? April was a different person to me . I found out that she was a stoner , that she would steal .. She had an abortion .. And pretty much that she lied to me about her whole entire life .

She always judged me for the person who I was . Why can't i do it to her . As a matter of fact ? Who in the hell did I fall in love with ? Who's April Dallas ?

A/N : HEYYYY GUYYSSSS ! anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm writing the prequel :) I've written the first chapter but it's a quick little A/N ! The prequel is called "Playing Games" I will start writing ASAP . Go on my profile and it will be there :) ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARIES !!!! Vote/Comment and tell me if you have any ideas :)
PEACE!!!! Xoxoxo , April 💗💛