Chapter 5 : Not So Virgins Anymore

Cameron's POV :  1 month passed and I was missing home . April and Grayson seemed to get serious , and started to sleep with each other every day and night . But I knew that they hadn't had sex yet , Why ? Because April would've told me . I felt bad because I knew how much Grayson liked Or loved April . I wonder when we go back to L.A . That April and Grayson will continue talking . I hope so ... This morning , Ethan woke me up by the sounds of talking to his girlfriend on the phone .

"Can you keep it down ! I'm trying to sleep here ! Your going to wake up Cashew" I whispered
"I'm sorry , I'm talking to Isabella on the phone , I'll go outside if you want me too ."

Ethan left the room and I quickly fell asleep .

Grayson's POV : I have no idea what it was . Or how it happened but I think I love April 💛. It wasn't a little crush , I was madly in love with her . It's crazy !

April's POV : I woke up seeing myself cuddling with Grayson . I felt safe when I was with him . I was so cold that I buried my head onto his body. I never thought that I'd see myself doing this , bet hey things happen ❤️. I was pretty sad because I remembered that I'm going back home to L.A. I don't want to go back . I want to stay with Grayson .

"April are you okay " asked Grayson
"Yeah I'm just cold "

Grayson leaned in and kissed me . I kissed back . Without stopping the kiss , He then laid on his back causing me to sit on him . Grayson then put his hands through my hair . He then sat up and laid me down causing himself to lay on me . Things were getting pretty heated . I then panicked .

"G-Grayson S-stop " I said pushing him away
"Oh god April . I'm so sorry . I - "
"It's not your fault Grayson , I'm pretty sure that's what we both wanted"
"B-but I kissed you first "
"And I kissed back . I think this happened because we both know that we're virgins , and we got way to out of hand "
"I'm sorry April . Never again will I do that to you . Not until your ready "
"Yeah not until I'm ready "
"So what do you want to do now .?"
"I don't know . Im just upset that I'm going to head back to L.A."
"Wait what " Grayson said nervously
" you didn't think I was going to stay here , did you. Grayson I'm going back home . "
"But what about Cashew "
"I'm taking him with me "
"A-April .... W-what about us ..."
"I know I- I'm sorry ."
"I'm going to miss you a lot "
"Me too Grayson . Me too . "
"When will you be leaving ? "
"Tonight ."
"Is Cameron going too ?"
"Yeah he is . "
"Please don't leave me April ."

I was so upset . I didn't want to leave Grayson . I love Grayson . I just don't know how to tell him .

"I'm so sorry Grayson."

Grayson began crying . He then laid me down and started kissing me . When he would kiss me . I would feel the tears falling on my face . I felt so horrible . I didn't want to leave Grayson . I wanted to be with him . Grayson began to leave love bites all over my whole entire Body

"G-Grayson "
"I just want to mark what's mine , so no guys will try to get at you "

I stopped him and laid him on his chest . I too left love bites all over his body. Just his neck and stomach . Same as he did to me .

"Do you have to leave April ..Everything we had going on , was so great .."
" I know Grayson and I'm really sorry . I have to go home . Maybe you can visit me"
"But april it won't be the same "
"Please don't make this harder as it already is Grayson .
"I know but -"
"But what Grayson "
"I love you April "

My heart melted . I began to cry . I then pressed my lips against Grayson's . We made out for a good 10 minutes . I really wanted to let go , but Grayson wouldn't resist . He then slowly took off my shirt and started to kiss my neck again .

Grayson's POV : I didn't want this to end . I especially didn't want April to leave . She's my other half . I love her I can't live without her . Right when I stopped kissing April on her neck , I slowly took off her sweats . After I did that me and April continued kissing again . She then whispered in my ear .

" I love you Grayson Dolan "

While we were kissing . She whispered in my ear again .

"I'm ready Grayson "
"Are you sure , you said you weren't ready . "
"I changed my mind . I believe that I should lose my virginity to a person that I love . And that person. Is you .

Since it was both our first time , April laid under the blankets naked . Right when I undressed myself and went under the covers and looked at her and asked her one more time .

"April are you sure you're ready "

She nodded nervously .

I leaned in and kissed April passionately .  She was so hot ! I think she was ready .

"April are you ready ."
"Take me away Gray ."

April's POV : I couldn't take it anymore . I was so excited and nervous at the same time . I Know I won't regret this moment because I know I love Grayson .

Grayson slowly put in his member , causing me to grab onto the bedroom sheets tightly . He then slid inside and out of me .

"G-Grayson " I moaned
"You want me to stop . I'll stop "
"No ! Keep going ." I said while tears came strolling down my face

He slowly went inside faster . I moaned loudly .

"Shh baby they will hear us .."
"I love you Grayson " I said whimpering
"I love you more baby "
"Please go faster , "
"What's that baby ." Smirked Grayson
"Grayson Please! Go faster deeper !!!"
"Call me Daddy "

There was no way I was going to call Grayson Daddy .. That's just wrong . But I was so desperate .

"G-Grayson P-please ..."
"Call me daddy baby" said Grayson while he kept thrusting inside me
"Daddy please " I moaned

Grayson went deeper and faster causing me so scream his name loud .

"GRAYSON .. GRAYSON YESSSS "
"You like that baby " he grunted

I nodded . Grayson would go deeper and faster every time . It was so painful but amazing at the same time .

" you're so fucking hot April . Who's your daddy "
"Grayson please don't
"Who is it "
"You are "

Without any warning . Grayson shoved his whole member inside me making me scream in pain , but mostly pleasure . But this time it was pain . Grayson smashed his lips onto mine , so  no one would here me screaming . Grayson had many scratch marks on his back from me trying to hold the pleasure inside .

"baby I'm a-about to c-cum "
"Not yet baby . Wait a second "

Grayson pounded in me once more . He was sweating like crazy .

"Babe ..."

I couldn't hold it much longer . I cummed inside him. He did the same . He then kissed me and left love bites all over my chest and lower . I kissed him like crazy . Now I didn't want to leave .
Once we were done , Grayson hugged me .

"Was I good April ."
"More than good . You took my breath away ."
"I love you April .. I guess we're not Virgins anymore "
"I guess not Gray "
"I can wait for round 2 "