Chapter 17 : Arguments Part 1

//Day Of  The Get Together\\

Ethan's POV : I felt like my plan was going to be good . It was pretty much a set up for everyone . I just want to see how April and Grayson will react when they are in the same room together , especially with their partners . I also want to beat the shit out of Grayson , but that can wait a little longer .

"Uhm Ethan is it okay if I can invite my sister Kiana ?"
"You have a sister ?
"Yeah , 2 actually "
"Who's the second one ?"
"Cameron's Girlfriend "
"Are you serious ?!? .. Haylie is your sister ? Why didn't you say anything "
"Well I don't know , me and Haylie got into an argument and we haven't talked since then . That's why i didn't want to do the get together "
"Omg I'm so sorry .."
"No Ethan it's fine , I think it's time for me and Haylie to see each other "
"Are you sure .."
"Yeah besides I want to see how April and Grayson react when they see each other "
"Yeah same here . I can't wait " I said smiling evilly

Haylie's POV : today was the day of the get together , and I was pretty pumped up ! I was so looking forward on seeing Ethan ! I Haven't seen him in quite awhile . This should be fun !

"I can't wait to see Ethan !"
"Neither can I babe " said Cameron as he kissed me on the cheek
"Are we the only ones going ?"
"I think so ?"
"Awesome !!!!" I yelled

I curled my hair and put on a white crop top with a red flannel , blue skinny jeans , and white converse . I did my make up natural with a bit of eyeliner. Cameron put on a white stüssy sweater , khakis , and white vans . Once we finished getting ready , we took a quick selfie and headed for Ethan's house . This should be fun !

Isabella's POV : I was so nervous about the get together , I mean what if it's awkward between me and Ethan . I don't want it to be that way . I was having seconds thoughts on not going . Ethan might still have feeling for me i thought . I quickly changed my mind and began to get ready .

I changed into a regular blue shirt and put on a white zip up sweater , blue skinny jeans, and white converse . I then put on a little bit of make up . I was so nervous .

Kylie's POV : I called Kiana , but she wouldn't seem to answer her phone . I called her and called her but no answer . I then called Jack , to see if she was with him .

//Phone call \\
K: Jack
J: Hey what's up little sister
K: is kiana with you
J : no why
K : i was going to invite her to a get together , but she won't answer her phone
J: what get together
K: oh shoot I'm sorry jack . I for got to tell you , you see Ethan is having a get together but it's really a set up
J: a set up for what
K : Grayson and April
J: oh shit
K : and guess what's the best part
J: what
K: Haylie is coming
J: shut up no . You're kidding
K: I'm not kidding
J : well I'm coming to this get together ! Where's it at
K : at Ethan's house
J: alright and oh Kylie I forgot Kiana is with Shawn
K: who's Shawn
J: Uhm Shawn Mendes
K: I have no idea who that is . Omg Jack you let our sister be with some stranger !?
J : he's not a stranger , he's Kianas boyfriend
K: wtf since when
J: like about a week ago
K: shit fuck .. Ok well I'll see you in a bit I guess
J: ok cool , see you in a bit

//End\\

I was pretty happy that Jack was coming . The thing that was getting me worried was Haylie. The reason why me and Haylie don't talk is because she claims that I'm the reason that our parents split up . I mean it's not my fault that I told my mom that I caught my dad having an affair . I guess after that she got depressed and decided to live at L.A . She pretty much abandoned Me, Jack & Kiana . Yes we are all related . Pretty shocking isn't it .

I then went to Ethan's room and decided to change . I changed into a nice short black dress, with black high heels . I curled my hair and did my make up . I looked so cute ! Once I got out, I saw Ethan dressed in a SnapBack , A black reckless shirt , blue skinny jeans , and black vans . OMG he's sooo hot ! He came up to me and kissed me .

"Why you look beautiful "
"Awh thanks babe .. Oh and Kiana isn't coming later today , but Jack is , I'm just letting you know "
"Yeah ok cool ." He smiled
"Why so cheesy "
"Well because I have the hottest girlfriend ever "
"Oh stop !" I said blushing

Grayson's POV : I was so excited to see Ethan ! I haven't seen him ever since I've been with Chloe . I hope Chloe can control herself . Besides its only going to be us , so I'm sure nothing will go downhill . Chloe had started to get ready .

"Babe are you ready for tonight "
"Uhm I don't know ... "
"How's baby boy or girl doing "
"You're what ?!?" She said shocked
"My baby , my kid that your carrying "
"Oh yeah right ... Our baby ... It's doing good ..." She said nervously
"You okay Chloe "
"Perfectly fine . How about we finish getting ready ."

Chloe had been acting weird . But maybe it's all of the symptoms of having a baby . It couldn't be though , she doesn't crave anything , she doesn't look tired , she never throws up ..? It's strange . But I love Chloe .

I changed into black adidas , a burgundy SnapBack , burgundy sweater , and vans . Chloe changed into a PINK 💗 outfit , the usual sweats and sweatshirt . She looked really good in it .

"You look nice babe "
"Thank you baby " she said kissing me
"Not now babe , we should get going "
"Ugh fine " she said rolling her eyes .
"I know you don't want to go , but it'll be fine ."

April's POV : I was having second thoughts on going to Ethan's House , I mean isn't it weird . Ethan is Grayson's Brother . And the fact that Daniel is my boyfriend?!? But I shouldn't worry , it's only going to be us . 🙏🏼💗

"Are you feeling okay ?" Asked Daniel
"I don't know Daniel , I kinda don't want to go "
"Why ?"
"Because Your my boyfriend .. Ethan is Grayson's brother ..."
"Well it's not like Grayson is going to be there .. Am I right ."
"Well yeah ."
"Ok then , but if you don't feel comfortable , we will leave ."
"Okay "
"I love you April . "
"I love you too Daniel 💜"

To Be Continued.......