Chapter 36 : Relationships

"Oh grayson." I moaned as he slowly slipped in and out of me. "Your so good baby." He said, slightly quickening his speed.

"Dont go fast baby, lets enjoy this." I said quietly, liking the feeling of him going slow, i felt so much love when he did.

"Okay." I said out of breath, making him slam into me, i arched my back, as he hit my g spot making my insides go crazy. "Oh baby." I moaned loudly.

He sped up more, going fast, after about a minute or 2 his thrusts began to get sloppy, "Grayson!" I exclaimed as we came at the same time.

He collapsed beside me, as i turned over to face him. I pushed his hair out of his face, kissing his forehead softly as he held me tightly, us falling asleep like that.

The next morning , I was awaken by Grayson talking on the phone .

"How'd you get my number ? I don't give a shit Chloe ! I don't love you or like you ! Best part , I just used you so I could try and at least get over April , but I didn't ok . Yes she's my fucking girlfriend !!!! I love April and that's final !"

I was pretty surprised . Grayson loves me and only me 💛. Grayson then noticed that I was awake . He then ended the phone call .

"Hey , I'm sorry . Chloe called "
"Oh no it's okay ,"

He then put his hand on my cheek .

"Nothing happened ."
"I know , I heard the conversation."
"Oh ? You did ?"
"Every word " I said smiling

Grayson smiled .

"So I'm your girlfriend ?"
"yeah um about that ..." he said nervously
"Gray , I get it . You only said that for her to leave us alone ."

He raised his eyebrows .

"Wait what ?"
"Well yeah didn't you mean it in that way ?"
"your kidding right April ?"
"What ?" I said laughing
"I'm having sex with you . I would not have sex with anyone besides if they were my girlfriend ."
"You had sex with Chloe ."
"April that's not my point ".
"Then what is it ?"
"I'm saying , you are basically my girlfriend if I'm having sex with you . I'm not having sex with you for no reason ."
"Wait so I am your girlfriend ?" I said smiling
"yes April . You are my girlfriend ."
"But you didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend ?"
"I thought having sex would answer the question ."
"really Grayson ?"
"What I really did !"
"No it didn't , but if you want me to be your girlfriend , I will ."
"So is it official once again ?"
"Yes Grayson ."

Grayson smiled and hugged me tightly .

"You were amazing last night ."
"Oh shut up gray ! "
"You were !"
"I'm actually down for round 4"
"omg no Grayson . I think we're done having sex here . "
"Okay fine ."

I got up and covered myself my blankets .

"I'm gonna go take a shower "
"I'll join you ."
"No Grayson . I need alone time "
"Fine , just get ready when your done . We're gonna go to a sushi bar "
"Okay " I said smiling
"I love you ."

I smiled . Right when I was about to enter the bathroom , Grayson grabbed the blankets and snatched them away leaving me naked .

"GRAYSON " I yelled
"You didn't say I love you back !"
"Grayson I'm completely naked !"
"So . I've seen you naked before ! "
"Gray please just let me take a shower ."
"Say I love you back ."
"I love you"
"Like you mean it April ."

I leaned in to kiss him .

"I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan ".
"I love you too . Laters baby 💛"

I got inside the shower and turned on the water . I let the water run down all over my body . I can't believe I'm back with Grayson . I didn't think I would ever see myself with him . Now that we're together , I fell in love with him all over again . 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Grayson's P.O.V :

Once April got back in the shower . I began to get dressed . I changed into a black diamond sweater , skinny jeans , and black vans . I was so happy to call April mine again . I think I was too happy that I started to cry . She's my girlfriend again . Im not gonna mess up this time .

____

"Babe ? Are you done yet ?" I said while knocking on the bathroom door .

April opened the door . She looked so amazing ! She had a white crop top with green and pink pastel flower print , pastel green high waisted shorts and white converse . I was speechless .

"Do I look ok ?" Asked April
"Uh, y-yeah . You look"
"I look horrible don't I "
"No babe you look amazing ! You left me completely speechless !"
"Awh gray "
"So are you ready to go ?"
"Yes " she smiled

We left the suite and went to the sushi bar . It was so nice and it smelled good .

Wait Grayson , I don't know about the sushi ." April said nervously
"Why is something wrong ?"
"I'm allergic to fish remember !"

Holy shit ! I had totally forgotten that April was allergic to fish . We then left the sushi bar and hiked up a mountain .

"Are you sure you won't get tired ? I mean we can go back to the suite ?" Said April
"No babe it's fine ."

April then got her phone out of her pocket and took a picture . She then took a picture me giving her a kiss on the cheek .

"Gray can i post it ?"
"Yes !"

April went on Instagram and Twitter and posted .

@ AprilDallas : I'm happy to admit that #Aayson💛 is back ! I love you babe 💛💍 @ GraysonDolan

Isabella's P.O.V :

I was so scared at this moment . I told Kylie that Ethan was the father of my baby . I mean it has  to be him . He was the last person I had slept with .

"Kylie please don't be mad ."
"Why didn't you tell me ?"
"I didn't know how ! You looked so happy with Ethan ! I didnt want to ruin it ."
"Well gee thanks . You ruined it for me ."
"Kylie ."
"Isabella we have nothing to talk about okay . I didn't even know that you were Ethan's ex girlfriend . As a matter of fact , after we leave this hospital , me and you are no longer friends any more got it ."