CHAPTER 9- THE CLASH OF THE EGO'S

Disclaimer - Don't own any of 'em

Anyways here you go, the next chapter... it's very short, but it's just a kinda filler chap

It had erupted into a full-blown clash of the egos. They both knew it.

Neither side was willing to relent, to step back.

They flirted, they teased, they tempted...

But they always pulled back, just a tiny bit before perfect satisfaction could be achieved.

Brock, Dawn, and Misty's sisters had all sensed there was some kind of a challenge between the two - they assumed it had something to do with pokémon, or training.

Little did they know how mistaken they were.

Ash teased her relentlessly - kisses, touches, caresses - everything had three intentions behind it.

First and foremost, because he liked her. He really did, and he was strongly attracted to her. Sometimes, his own self control surprised him.

Secondly, to tempt her - to make her want him, so that one day, she would finally come begging to his room.

Thirdly - to piss the living daylights out of her.

He was, needless to say, extremely successful in all three.

He had won.

He didn't know this, but Misty wanted it, as badly as he did now.

However, she would not admit this to Ash - Misty, too, liked challenges.

After that one day of weakness, where she'd succumbed to temptation, succumbed to his charming teasing - she had strengthened herself.

She still shivered when he pleasured her, but always bit back her moans.

He affected her - every little caress affected her, but she didn't show him how much, maintaining an almost indifferent visage throughout.

This frustrated Ash, and drove him to try harder.

It was a war, it was torture - but the most pleasurable kind.

Misty teased him too - in a different way.

Once, Ash had answered the door, soaking wet, clad only in a towel - leaving his muscular chest open to her eager inspection, which she tried to make as inconspicuous as possible.

But when they kissed, and the cold droplets of water ran from his skin onto hers, she could feel him smirking against her lips.

So that very day, she changed.

She did something, which she would never have done before - but he was pushing her.

She borrowed Lily's clothes.

Her sisters, always wore mini-skirts and tops which were far too short or far too tight, even compared to her own.

They were provocative pieces of clothing, far too flattering for her taste.

But yet, she wore them, feeling delightfully sinful.

Ash's hungry, unwavering gaze, as his eyes raked over her figure, compensated for any drop of shame she may have been feeling.

They went swimming quite often too.

Misty always loved swimming - ever since she was a child. During those innocent days, the best thing about swimming, had always been the water.