ONE

The sound of Jayceon's hips pounding against Sarah's back side and her moans filled the bedroom walls. Jayceon had his thumbs gripped deep inside of Sarah's back dimples as he thrusted against her rim. She leaned over the bed, resting on her palms as she stood on her feet bending over as she enjoyed his ten inches inside of her warmth. She had her eyes shut and mouth gaped open. Sarah's tight and wet walls glided up and down Jays penis. Sarah gripped the sheets as she was trying her best to bare the wonderful satisfaction. They've been at it for almost two hours and Jayceon still had some stamina he wanted to let off. Jayceon was going crazy by the sight of her pink flesh tightly being wrapped around him. Jayceon bit down on his bottom lip as he held back the semen that rose to the top of his shaft. He tried holding it back but her walls were tugging at him too hard. They both came together. He quickly pulled out and jerked him self as his liquids oosed from his penis and on to her back. Jayceon almost got too caught in the moment and was about to make the mistake of leaving his rod in. He knew better though. Sarah moaned out feeling relieved. Jayceon had sweat beams along his forehead and chest. He blew up his cheeks and let out a sigh. After he got off, he came back to reality. He retrieved a towel from the bath room that was adjacent to the bedroom. When he returned, Sarah was still in the same position. He cleaned off his sperm with the rag and soon spanked her ass.

"Ah! Damn Jay." She moaned falling on to the bed laying on her stomach. He glimpsed at her round ass then walked into the rest room. Jayceon then took a quick fifteen minute shower. He walked back into the room once he was done with a towel wrapped around his waist. Sarah turned over when she heard the bath room door being opened. She admired his eight pack and all the several tattoos he had inked on his chest and arms. She ran her fingers through her twenty two inch Remy.

"Where you going?" She questioned as she noticed that Jay was changing into more dress attire. He slipped into some 501 Levi jeans, LV belt and brown v neck which was also LV. Lastly, he slid into his slippers as he checked his watch.

"Its time for you to roll lil one. Get your shit." He spoke to Sarah without attempting to make any eye contact. She rolled her eyes annoyed and angry at the fact that he still treated her as a booty call. It was nine thirty and she expected to spend the night over at Jayceon's place. But instead he was dropping her off back to her crib like he always did when ever he got bored enough to come and scoop her.

She stood to her feet and put her Burberry blouse and Balmain jeans on. She eyed Jay as she slipped into her heels. Sarah was bad. Sarah knew she was bad. Sarah didn't know a man who didn't want her. But as for Jayceon, he only saw her as another nut. After messing around with him for almost five months, he never mentioned relationships, his feelings for her or any type of deep conversation. Jayceon simply cared about his paper. There wasn't a single person on this Earth that could change his mind on what's important. Getting money was all he knew since he was fourteen. Now that Jayceon is twenty four, he was a money making nigga.

Jayceon came from a family of hustlers. His father Jayceon Knight was a big time dope man and so were his uncles. Even the grandfather sold dope in the 70's. Jayceon was instantly turned on by money and nice things since that was what he was always around and exposed to. He had never seen his father sell drugs or even have it in his possession but he knew what was up. When Jayceon was just fourteen his father was found in a house dead. People say they seen flames coming from the windows. After his father passed, he had no one but his mother Nina that he loved dearly. Since he had no farther figure his uncle Vern had stepped in and raised him to be a man and how to get it out the mud. Jayceon started slanging weed but bumped up to coke in a nick of time. By the time he was twenty his name carried weight. From business men in Versace tailored suits to crack heads out in front a corner store knew Jay. Not many people really referred to him by his government but Vern and Nina, the only people he cared about other than his deceased father.

Jayceon drove Sarah home then hit club ZIPS with his right hand Taiwan. Jayceon and Taiwan ran Houston. The two of them were untouchable. Women were coming out their clothes just to grab some attention. Men went out their way just to get a hand shake. Strippers and other broads flocked them when they would come around. You could smell the money on them when they entered a room. These dudes were no joke. They both were paid and well respected.