Chapter 29: Clash with the reapers (Part 3)(New Version)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nang ikasa niya ang baril ay agad niyang tinutok ito kay Nicole. She fired both of my twin guns and once again Aizen stopped the Bullets.

"Holy Styx," I mumbled. She suddenly slid into the ground using my body to aim at Nicole's legs. And once again she fired the gun but Aizen was always there to save Nicole's ass.

It was a cycle. She'll aim for Nicole and Aizen will block it. "Do you know the reason why you're linked with that guy?" the soul asked.

"I don't."

I can feel her snickering inside my body, "He's your soulmate," She stated. My eyes widened. It can't be, my friend had a thing for him. I'm not mang-aagaw. "I will let you see the red string attach to his and your body,"

All of a sudden a red string appeared, it was tied in my wrist. It was actually transparent yet it was glowing and radiating the color of roses. The other end was tied in Aizen's wrist. "You can use your secret art, right? Use it to that guys," she commanded.

I concentrated my energy. I'm not as powerful as Sky but I can do a secret art just like him. I gathered all the liquids in our surroundings from the moist of the pasture up to the drinks in the booths around us. It was gathering above us, shining and absorbing the light coming from the sun.

I closed my eyes and breathe heavily. This is secret art consumes a lot of magic energy but the soul's magic energy was overflowing inside me. And as I opened my eyes, my cerulean eyes shimmer.

"Secret Art: Water Cage." I chanted.

The water above us plummets to Aizen's direction. It slowly takes the form of a sphere yet it is a cage. It was actually inspired by my brother's water sphere. Aizen was cutting the water but all of his attacks were just passing through the water cage though won't be able to escape that prison.

I heaved a sigh. Parang walang nabawas sa magic energy ko. My body began to move once again, it runs toward Nicole's direction.

She no longer has a protector. Nicole was about to strum on her harp when my body kicked her stomach. Nicole gritted her teeth and strum, two trees around us suddenly move like they were given a life. The trees simultaneously attack the ground where I was standing, I jumped on one of them and absorb the water inside. It withers.

I also did the same thing to the other tree. But before it could fully wither the soul inside my body used it to support and jumped towards Nicole. A roundhouse kicked meet Nicole's face. It was fuckin' spectacular.

She lost her grasp on her harp and I immediately kick it out of the way. And when I was busy discarding her weapon, she kicked my back and even my hand so I can lose my grip in my twin guns. She's smirking.

Does she think I don't know how to fight using my hand? Then she's right.

"Hand to hand battle is my forte," She said. Parang ang saya-saya ng boses niya tapos mamaya hayahay rin ang katawan ko dahil sa sakit.

She's stretching my body too much. She tumbled into the ground and immediately slid and kicked Nicole's feet. Nicole wasn't able to dodge it fully because she tripped into the ground but she was able to gain her footing.

I saw Nicole smirking. Lagpas ang tingin niya sa 'kin, when I looked back I saw Sue removing Aizen's bloodstain on the harp that made my eyes widened.

Sue, you're such an idiot!

Nicole suddenly punched my gorgeous face. I catch her hand and hurled her to the ground. "Sue, you idiot." I grimaced.

I looked at Nicole and saw her groaning. She was about to pull out a dagger in her pocket when I step on her wrist. She screamed in pain. Mas lalo ko pang diniinan ang tapak ko sa kanya. My eyes were looking darkly at her.

Nicole smirked upon feeling the pain. "Two birds with one stone,"

She pertains to Aizen and Sue. My mind went back. Kailangan ko yatang ipakilala sa babaeng ito kung sino ako. I took a sit in front of her and coldly caressed her face.

"In what way do you want to meet your end?" I smiled. The soul was no longer in charge of my body. She stayed silent, the confidence in her eyes vanished. She looks frightened.

She can feel my bloodthirst, and upon seeing her scared eyes. Celine must have warned or told her the way I make others suffer.

Kinuha ko ang dagger niya sa kaniyang gilid. Hinigpitan ko ang hawak sa mukha niya. She glaring at me when I slit the dagger on her neck, the cut wasn't deep yet the blood started to drip down. And when I let go of her face, she hit the ground.

When sat on her stomach she groaned. A sardonic smile formed in my face. Habang nakahiga siya ay nilapit ko ang mukha ko sa kanya. "Tell me, how do you want to die?" I sweetly asked. Nang lumayo ako sa kanya ay kitang-kita ko ang takot sa mukha niya.

I formed a gun using my fingers, I pointed her forehead first, "Do you want my pearls to sink in here?" and then I pointed her heart, "Or in here?"

"Do you really need to waste your time torturing that woman?" A woman inside my head said. I forgot about Sue. I moved away from Nicole's body she look befuddled at first and then I punched her face.

Ganti lang sa ginawa niya kanina.

I gathered water around me and used it to reach my gun. "If you ever live after this I promised you that I will come to your head, I will let you witness the real Serena." And without any second thought, I pointed the gun on her chest and pulled its trigger. Blood came dripping down her mouth as she shuts her eyes.

I bit my lower lip when I run towards Sue. She's gasping for air, her eyes were close. I noticed that her hand was slowly turning into violet and it runs up to her neck. "She needs a Bluebell Flower. I have a friend named Glifford who has it but I doubt that you will be able to find him," She said inside my head.

I facepalmed because of the frustration building up. I sat near and hold her hand, "Sue"

"Wake up, Aizen." She interrupted. Nang maramdaman ko na nanghina na siya at tila tuluyan na nawalan nang malay ay lumingon ako kay Aizen.

Aizen was no longer slicing the water cage, maybe because Nicole is down. He was already in slumber. I uncast the secret art and went to Aizen's direction.

"Why are you still inside me?" I asked.

"My mission is to save him." She stated.

I bit my lower lip and when suddenly held Aizen's cheeks. Our faces become inches away that made eyes widened.

"Hey, what are you going to do?!" I exclaimed.

Holy Styx. Forgive me, Aizen. I'm not the one doing this.

#