Damned

Author:CelineMahadeo

Status:Ongoing

Parts:26

Rating:

Description:

"S-stay away from me." I warned."So you're not such a dumbass after all." he chuckled in such a menacing manner, ensnared with a disturbing amount of charm."I-I'm warning you!" I edged backwards, taking my shoe off, and held it outward as if it was such a lethal weapon at the moment.He suddenly burst into a fit of laughed showing his canine white teeth that seemed to highlight how sculpted his jawline actually was. The laugh was raspy and sickly beautiful, dashed with a pinch of devilish. Rubbing his chin, his laughter died a bit and he stared at me. I knew I should have been dead afraid right now but for some reason I felt crushed. I didn't like the fact that he toyed with my feelings like that."Oh, my poor baby." he smirked wickedly, "Did I hurt you?"He asked with such a tease, it was almost ruthless.* * * * * * With the sudden possibility of her brother being alive, Katherine Donovan aims at finding him no matter what.However, this game of hide and seek turns into a rush of sin, uncertainty, and a fatal forbidden attraction.Two worlds apart, Kathy get ensnared in the hands of the beautiful brutal bastard Vitaly Alecovich Rostov- who just happens to be in the bloody Mafia.And let's not forget about that debt to be repaid.