Part 11

The next few days, Tobin was really sad. She didn't have anyone to talk to, to make her laugh and smile. Alex didn't answer her texts, and she was feeling really depressed. She didn't know if she could handle this anymore. The side of the bed that Alex slept on was empty, and it felt different.
        Tobin was starting to get angry at Alex. Why did she have to leave? She didn't understand. She thought Alex loved her the way she loved Alex. It didn't make any sense to her. She laid in bed wondering if Alex was going to forget about her. What if she did? Would Tobin be able to handle it? She doubted that she was going to be able to live a day without Alex, nevermind a year. She didn't get out of bed all day. She was too sad. But then, her phone rang. It was Alex.
        "Hello?" Tobin said, still sobbing.
        "I miss you so much, babe," Alex said, sounding sad.
        "Probably not as much as I miss you," Tobin countered, relieved that she was able to talk to Alex for the first time since she left.
        "I need to tell you something," Alex said through the phone.
        But then, Tobin heard a loud noise in the background, almost like a gunshot. She heard Alex's phone crash to the ground, then silence. Alex was dead.

*THE END*
comment what you thought about this story!! a new one should be coming soon, so stay tuned!! 💟