Part Three

They walked into Friendly's and got shown to a table. Alex sat down, Tobin opposite of her. Alex grabbed Tobin's hand across the table. Tobin smiled and laughed. 
        The waitress came over and took their order. Tobin ordered what she always ordered: a bacon cheeseburger with waffle fries and a coke. Alex got a greek salad with a root beer.
        While they waited for their food, Alex got a call, and she stepped outside to take it. Tobin felt a little nervous, considering the fact that Alex is leaving for Orlando in two weeks. She might be leaving for Orlando now! Tobin was worried and concerned and didn't know what to do. She walked outside to find Alex in the car. She was on the phone, and looked like she was deep in the conversation.
        Tobin decided to go back inside and come back out in a few minutes. The waitress came back with their food. Tobin started eating, and texted Alex.

Tobin:  Babe, the food is here.
Alex:   I'll be one second, don't worry.

        Tobin waited. She waited for more than 10 minutes. She asked for a to-go box for Alex's food. She packed up, paid, and walked outside. When she found the car, she saw Alex crying hysterically in the driver seat.