Chapter 2_(Katniss and Peeta POV)

Katniss POV

I woke up in a white room. My bruises and cuts are gone, I wearing the hospital gown again. I look around and i found nothing myself. "Peeta?" I whisper when the door slowly opens. "No...." Someone with a familiar gold liner in the eyes. Cinna. "Cinna! I thought you were dead." I said. " Katniss, They just knock me down and get me to a cell until they gave me a job to get your beauty to be shown again and even Peeta's clothes." He said. " Where's Peeta?" I asked. " He's in a seperate room." He whisper in my ear and hug me. "Let start to let your beauty shine, Interview is will be in an hour." he smiled and i smiled ,too. Like i was in the games again. But this time not games but keeping yourself to be with a person who loves you a lot forever. 

After the Beauty Base Zero. Cinna gives me a white cocktail dress with green shades in its tip. He do my hair a messy like braid and slight make-up. When i go downstairs. I see Peeta in a White Tuxedo with green shades ,too. Peeta looks at me and he look surprised. "What?" I asked. " Nothing. But your beautiful!" He said. "Ow, Thanks!" I kiss him in the cheek.

In the Interview with Ceaser Flickerman(Peeta's POV)

"Let's welcome the star crossed lovers and victors of 74th and 75th hunger games!" Ceaser shouted. " Katniss and I step in the stage together and we smiled and wave at the audiences.

" So, How's your week here in the Capitol?" He asked us. "Great" We together sighed. " Hey, I'm the first?" Katniss looks at me. " Well I'm the first." I said.

" No"

"Yes"

"Actually, You together say it." Ceaser said and Katniss blushes red. The audiences laugh a little. "So, did you know about the rebellion uprising in the districts?" He asked. "Yes, and I will tell you war would not help. They will be many lost lives....." I said. "and blood will stain in the whole Panem forever." Katniss continue." How about the baby?" Ceasar asked. But silence are in our throats. We can't say a word about it. "We lost the baby" I whisper then a shocked kills the audience. "I'm very sorry about what happened." Ceasar says. Katniss small tears begun to nod.

"I think it's time. We need to beg goodbye to our viewers!" and the interview ends.

" Good job you two now it's time to make your marriage really happen..." Snow announced and left.

Pls. vote and comment. Also follow me! Thank you! <3