Kieron was all smiles when he saw me approaching. I can't help but feel the butterflies fluttering in my insides.

Maglalahad palang siya ng kamay ay hinampas ko na iyon. "Kung ano anong tinuturo mo sa bata!"

Tatawa-tawa siyang lumapit sa isang upuan para sa akin. "I can't think of other reasons, A. And I'm just too excited for the twins to complete our family."

Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata at nagpatuloy lang siya sa pagtawa. Deep inside, I feel light. I feel so happy and safe with Kieron. His smile is angelic, na para bang gusto mo nalang siyang titigan habang nakangiti buong araw. His stubbled jaw is very attractive as well, it shows how manly and matured he is. His eyes are its contrast, windows of his kindness and gentleness....

Kumpara sa pagkakakilala ko kay Arvin noon na ilang buwan lang, I have known Kieron like the back of my hand. He was there whenever I needed a friend before. I was there in his weakest state. And he had never ever lied to me in the past 5 years that we've known each other.

"So what's this all about?" Tanong ko nang nai-serve na ang pagkain. There are hanging lanterns around us, roses are scattered on the white sand. A man in suit is playing a violin near our table. Kieron as his usual self has prepared these beforehand really well.

Nakangisi niya akong tinaasan ng kilay. "Can't I buy some time alone with my girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. "You don't need to spend too much on this, Kie."

Seryoso niya akong tinitigan bago tumayo at lumapit sa akin. He offered his hand and I put in mine. He led me in the sand filled with roses and started to lead me to dance with him.

Inilagay niya ang magkabilang kamay ko sa kanyang leeg at hinapit ang baywang ko. His gaze serious and boring into mine. "But I want to spend for you, A, because you're my princess. I want you see that look in your face whenever I pull up stunts of surprises, trying hard to conceal your blush. I want to make you happy, because you, of all people who are hurt by this cruel world, deserve it. I want to remind you that you are loved and special, no matter how deep the past have scarred you. I want to make you feel special everyday, in every way I can. And I don't want to stop making you feel that way."

Para akong hinehele ng mga mata niya. It makes me want to kiss him... and to even think about the twins he was suggesting!

Bago ko pa iyon maituloy ay hinilig niya ang mukha niya sa aking pisngi. Ang akin naman ay sa kanyang balikat. "So even if I have to work hard, to earn the money that I'll need to make you feel all of those things, okay lang. I'll spend million of dollars, baht, peso and whatever currency it is just to see you smiling. Because money and resources will be nothing but useless if my princess is not happy."

Kinabukasan sa almusal ay panay ang tanong ni Theon sa kung anong nangyari sa date namin ni Kie kagabi. Si Mommy naman ay nakangiti at nakikinig lang.

"So what happened, Mommy? Am I going to have a brother and sister soon? What will we name them? But... where will they stay at home? Can they stay in my room?"

Literal akong nasamid sa mga tanong ng anak ko habang si Kieron naman ay tawa ng tawang binibigyan ako ng tubig.

"Not yet, big boy. Your Mommy is still playing hard to get. But the twins will come. You'll be the first one to find out." Nakangiting sagot ni Kie kay Theon.

He shifted his gaze towards me and looked at me with sad eyes. "But why, Mommy? Don't you love Daddy?"

Gustong-gusto ko talagang batukan si Kieron ngayon. Palagi na lang ako ang mukhang masama kay Theon!

Hinawakan ni Mommy ang braso ni Theon para mabaling ang tingin sa kanya. "She loves your Dad, They. But they would like to get married first before they make your brother and sister."

Kumunot ang noo ni Theon doon. "But then why did they make me?"

Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo sa sagot ng bata. Sometimes, I really wish They isn't so smart to ask these questions that I don't have an answer.

Agad na ibinaling ni Kie ang mukha ni They sa kanya. "Because we loved each other too much that we decided to make you."

Sasawayin ko sana si Kieron nang magring ang phone ni Mommy. Tumayo siya para sagutin iyon habang nagpatuloy kami sa pagkain.

"They, how about we go to the Philippines on your birthday? We can arrange your party there..." I can feel Kieron's stare at me... na para bang hindi siya makapaniwala doon.

"Yes Mommy, yes!" Excited siyang nagkwento nang gusto niyang mangyari sa kanyang birthday.

Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Kie at marahang pinisil iyon. Ngumiti siya sa akin at tumango.

"And you can get married there and make my brother and sister. And we'll live there so I can learn more Filipino words! Can we, Mommy?"

Sumulyap ako kay Kie bago ngumiti at tumango kay Theon.

We really have to go back to the Philippines soon.