He sat back on the ground on his back side and was leaning on his elbows to help him look up. I stood up from the ground and started to put away the first aid kit.

"Thanks Cara, I know how you feel about blood.. and stuff." Daniel said as he smirked at me. I looked at him while I was stuffing the first aid kit into a cabinet. My eyes scanned down his six pack to the patched up wound. Wow, he still managed to look hot and he was defiantly teasing me right now. Wipe that smirk of your face mister!

I was looking at his figure and then suddenly the first aid kid popped back out of the cabinet and hopped my head and fell to the ground. Daniel tried to sit up and help me but fell back on his elbows and winced in pain.

"Ouch! No dont move, its too soon." I said as I rubbed my head and went to pick up the box. "I can barely walk with this. Its in the worst spot like." He said as he felt just above the wound on his stomach. "Well, it could be worse. You defiantly wouldnt be able to walk if if was on your ankle of your foot." I smiled as I put the box back in firmly into the cabinet. He chuckled.

"Come 'ere big boy." I said as I extended my hand and pulled him up. "Ah Jesus." He winced with pain again as he held his stomach. I handed him in his shirt. "You sure you want me to put it on? Usually you're trying to get me to take it off." He smirked at me as he dangled the shirt in the air. I laughed and face palmed my face as I shoved the shirt into his chest. "Okay fine, it was your choice." He winked at me as he put it on.

"Ohh, I'm regretting it now." I said sarcastically. "Knew you would." He said as he started to kiss me. Eee! Havent got action like this in ages!

I kissed him back, obviously, why wouldnt I? I mean, have you seen him? Well you havent but hes very hot. He pulled my waist in closer to him but the belt of my jeans hit off the freshly patched up wound. He sucked in air in shock as he gripped on my waist and I squealed.

"Sorry!" I gasped as I grabbed his arms that were squeezing me to death. He let out a breath and loosened his grip, thank God. "Heh sorry guess I can forget my own strength." He smirked. "Mmhmm" I giggled.

"You used to always be able to dodge every shot. Remember your old nickname, Dodging daniel?" I smiled. "Ehm, maybe it's a good thing I don't dodge 'em anymore." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed as well as we moved over to sit on the couch by the fireplace.

The place echoed because of the high roof of the cave.

"See those there, those are stalagmites." Daniel pointed to the ceiling. "They're stalactites." I chuckled as I covered my mouth. He stayed pointing for a while while his smile slowly faded and he put down his finger as he looked at me. Both of us started laughing.

"Era sure, I failed geography anyway. Not like I need it." Daniel shrugged it off and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah and why do we need maths? What am I gonna do like, multiply the speed of the bullet is going ha?" I raised an eyebrow and Daniel laughed as he swung his arm around me and I leant onto his shoulder.

My stomach started to rumble and I smiled sheepishly up at him. "Guess I'm hungry." I said. "Oh really? Thought that was an earthquake for a second." He smirked as I punched his arm. "Wonder how breakfasts going." I said. "The longer it takes, the longer we have time alone." Daniel said. "Spose but I'm really hungry like." I complained. Daniel raised an eyebrow at me. "Okay okay sorry." I giggled as I kissed him again.

LAUREN & LUKE - GREECE, ATHENS - 7:28am

"Woah you can actually fry an egg!" I clapped as Luke beamed as he put an egg out onto a plate. "I'm not completely useless at this cooking thing like." He said. "Mmmhmm."  I giggled.

"Okay, now next for my famous recipe is put on the sausages!" I exclaimed. "Right." Luke said as he went to the fridge and got out the packet of sausages. "Just throw the whole packet in." I said. He threw it all in then put the packet into the bin.

I started to turn the sausages in the pan while Luke fixed up all the plates and put on probably more than 10 pieces of toast.

"That's the biggest toaster I've ever seen." I laughed at the long toaster with multiple slots for bread in it. "Yeah, robbed it from the queen." He chuckled.

"What the hell, how?" I giggled. "Well we had Stuart go in as disguise as a butler. We went in originally to steal the royal jewel , that was a success but I also just wanted to rob this toaster." He  chuckled at himself.

"Wow, impressive." I winked. He nodded in agreement. "It's really fast as well and the toast comes out perfectly crisp!" He exclaimed. "I can't believe we're actually having a serious conversation about toast." I said as I shook my head and laughed.

Luke started to put the scrambled eggs onto the plates. I took out the sausages and put them onto the plates as well. He put the toast on the plates as well. "I feel like we're feeding animals." I giggled. "We practically are." He said.

We both stood back and admired our freshly cooked breakfast. "Good job bud." Luke said as he put his arm around me and briefly rubbed my shoulder before he took his arm off again and crossed his arms.

Bud? Buddy? What? I looked up at him in confusion but said nothing. He looked down at me and smiled. I forced a smile then looked down.

"Ehm, let's call down the others." Luke said, breaking the awkward silence. "Okay." I sighed as I threw the tea towel on a stool and we both went into the living room to get the others.