Chapter 28: Her Brother

Start from the beginning

Me: I'm sorry, I didn't know that-

Iseul: Can you just leave? Please leave me alone.

Me: But they're al-

Iseul: LEAVE!

I look down and leave. Great, now I lose her. Maybe I need to give her some time. I can't blame her if she's angry. I'll give her some time and I'll apologize to her.

I went home and I went to my room. I sat on my bed for a while then I started to pack my things. I think I need to find my brother and then I'll do my best to talk to Iseul.

After 2 days

Today we're going to Japan. I can't wait to find my long lost brother. But I don't want to be disappointed, so I also expect some negative thoughts that's possible to happen.

We're already here in Japan. The Jang also has a house here. We went there and unpack our things. We rest for a while and we quickly went to the Jung's house.

We're already here outside the Jung family's house. Their house is beautiful and big. It's obvious that they're also rich. I just wish that they love him with all their heart, unlike me who they just want to use just to be rich.

Mr. Jang press the doorbell and after a while. We saw their maid.

Her: Yes, ma'am and sir. What do you need?

Mr. Jang: Is Mr. and Mrs. Jung there?

Her: Yes sir, they're here.

Mr. Jang: Can we talk to them. Tell them that it's me, Mr. Jang.

She nod and went inside to call Mr. and Mrs. Jung. After a few minutes of waiting, I saw them. Mrs. Jang look at me with a smile and she told me that it's them. They're the ones who adopt my brother.

Mr. Jung: So, long time no see. What makes you visit us? And who's this young pretty girl? Come on let's get inside.

We sat on the living room. Their house is beautiful, perfect decoration.

Mr. Jung: So, what makes you visit here? And by the way who's her?

He looks at me. I was about to introduce myself when Mr. Jang talk.

Mr. Jang: She's Choi... Yoon Young Hee. We went here because, we want to know the name of the child who the Choi gave to you. The ones that you adopt.

I saw that Mr. Jung frown.

Mr. Jung: And why do you want to know? What's your intention?

Mr. Jang: Because... this girl is the younger sister of him. She's Yoon Young Hee. Younger sister of Yoon Kwan Soo. Her family is the Yoon family, yes the ones who own so many company before, and the friend of the Choi.

I saw that Mrs. Jung's eyes widened. While Mr. Jung frowns.

Me: Here's our picture together.

I gave him the picture of me and my brother. Mr. Jung's eyes widened too.

Me: It's me and my brother. The Choi killed my family, and they're the ones who gave my brother to you right?

He nod, still shock.

Mrs. Jung: How old are you when your parents died?

Me: I'm just five back then. And I lost my brother when I was just 3. My parents did everything to find him but they can't.

Mrs. Jung: So the Choi lied to us. They said that your brother's parent is already dead. They said he's an orphan. So that we adopted him, and love him like our real son. We can't have a child so we're really desperate to adopt one before.

Mr. Jung: But, why did they adopt you and they didn't take Kwan Soo too?

Mr. Jang: It's because when they knew that we have a son, they killed Young Hee's parents so that they can take all of the Yoon's wealth, and they arranged the marriage of Young Hee and Ji-Hoon, our son.

Mrs. Jung: How could they do this? They're so mean. Young Hee-ah, are you okay now?

I gave her a smile and nod.

Mrs. Jung: It's all a plan right? How could they do this to us? They made us believe that Kwan Soo's parents is already dead. And we regret being friends with them. Such a liar and heartless.

Me: That's why we really want them to pay for what they did, not just to us, but to all of the people that they hurt.

Mrs. Jung: They deserve the worst punishment. And thank you for telling us the truth. By the way, we change Kwan Soo's name, of course to our family name which is Jung, and we also changed his name as well. We changed it to Hoseok. So his full name is Jung Ho Seok. Wait here, I'll take some pictures of him, so that you can see him.

I was so shock, I look at Jimin, and he also look at me. I think he's thinking about the same. Don't tell me that, that Jung Ho Seok is the Jung Ho Seok aka J-hope that we knew. But wait, where is he?

Is it the Ho Seok that I'm friends with, or another Ho Seok? My heart keeps on telling me that it's him, but my mind keeps on thinking that it's impossible to be him.