Chapter 19

Micah pov*

"You ok"I said to Brittany who was shaking up.

"Yeah, I'm fine"she sat down on the staircase and sigh. "I guess I have to stay with you"

"Uhh, if you want to"I said.

"Maybe I stay with Jasmine or Ciara"she said. I frown a bit.

"No, stay with me"I said. She look at me and shook her head.

"I don't know micah, what if them wolves come back and attack you"she said a bit worried.

"They won't, and ima protect you"I kiss her cheek. It was like she wanted me to do it again. I touch her cheek with both hands. I look at her lips then eyes. "Brittany, I'm in love with you"

She look at me and smile. "Same with me"she kiss my lips passionately. I pick her up and sat her on the car. We kiss for like almost 2 minutes.

"Sorry to break y'all little make out session but, we have a huge problem"Aaron said.

"Wassup"I said.

"There's another pack coming in our territory"Aaron said. I look at Brittany who was trying to figure out what we was talking about. "Plus, they have Paisley"

"WHAT!"I yelled.

"Her little mate Turk is with the other pack"I have to find my sister. I quickly walk in house.

Brittany pov*

I look at Aaron who was smoking a cigarette. "You ok"I said.

"Yes"he sigh getting up. "Micah little sister got taking by the other wolves"

"You mean Tiffany and Cameron pack"I said.

"So you been living with them"he ask.

"Yeah, since I was 2"I frown. "My parents abandon me"

"Damn, why tho"

"That's what I want to figure out"I sigh.

"Aaron"micah came outside. "Turk doesn't have just Paisley as his mate, also some girl name jasmine" Jasmine? What he want with Jasmine.

"Jasmine my best friend, I have to see if she okay"I grab micah keys and my bag.

"Wait"I look at him. "Jasmine also with Turk , they went to Alaska"