Christina Grimmie

I honestly think that the world gone even madder

I honestly think that the world gone even madder. I don't know who or why or how someone would kill a 22-year-old. And then they decided to kill themselves afterwards...not good.

I'm afraid of the world, the outside away from my protective walls and barriers I don't know what this person was trying to show. But to all of us it's just careless. Orlando was one of the last places she went for a onstage act. And I've been there many times, even was born just five minutes away. This world has done many things to make us mad at it. I'm ashamed at this world, I want society to just go away.

Here's a few of the messed up world ideals:

• bombings in the twin towns back in 2001
• assassinations
• so many terrist attacks. I'm worried about the, coming and just shooting us. I do not want to die by a shooting, a stupid machine and thing that you can hold or you can throw away. I want to die when my life has been fulfilled.
•who people come over, with nothing but then they end up with better jobs then we do, which confuses me.

I'm sorry for this sad post, and I'm sorry for not posting for a bit. I've been at an origination for a bit and now I'm out...tho it was so much fun!!!

Keep your heart up today. I promise better days are worth the wait.