Makaylaherrons questions and my awnsers

makaylaherron asked "favorite episode?

Favorite episode you say...um... There is four seasons of OUAT and that means at least 100+ or less...um...but if I HAD to pick ONE no I'd pick three no four...uh...crabs! Alright...I'd pick pilot, Manhattan, and operation mongoose part one and part two.

makaylaherron asked "if any, which character would you want to be?"

How many characters are there in OUAT? Um... That's a hard question. Maybe I'd be Emma or snows mother ( because I want to know more about snows mothers past ) a question: "how did snows father and snows mother meet?" I'd like to know...but it hasn't been shown yet...

makaylaherron asked "brownies or ice cream?"

A: I love that question! And I'd pick ice cream because I've been an ice cream lover for the past few weeks...and I do love brownies...I have about four boxes of the mix stuff to make some. But the reason I pick ice cream is because I asked my dad if I could have ice cream and I begged and pleated and it did...nothing...I didn't convince him to let me have some. Oh did I mention this was like a week ago? So he told me that his boss put all of the ice cream in the store for me and I knew he was playing around. He even made me chose to get ice cream from the store or get some at a ice cream shoppe! So I chose the ice cream shoppe...it was delicious!

OMGOSH MY IPAD IS ONLY AT 4%! I need to charge it!