Chapter 7 ( Part 1 )

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Cashmere's POV***

I met Jeffrey in the parking lot and we drove to Lucky's house. We had an important meeting with the guys, which was all about Ghost and his low-life, stupid entourage. I was ready to bring them all down. I knocked at the door, and Lucky's mother opened for us. She was the sweetest person I ever met. It hurt me that she had to suffer every single day because of the bad decisions that her loved ones made. Some drug dealers killed her husband as revenge of the money that her oldest son, Chance stole from them. Not long after, the police arrested Chance who was the head of the family, and now her youngest son, Lucky is following the footsteps of his big brother. As much as I wished Lucky could do things differently, I had to chose my own people before anything else. I knew that our plan would put in danger anyone that is close to us, but I had to keep the promise that I made to my dad. We walked straight to Lucky's room. He was laying on his bed, talking on the phone with some chicks. As soon as he saw us, he hung up the phone, and jumped out of the bed.

-" What's up man?" Lucky asked, and we slapped hands.

-" Same old. Tell me, did-you do me the favor?" I asked. He already knew what I was talking about.

-" Man, that was so hilarious; we dropped him half naked somewhere extremely far from here; only a few car passed by and we all knew that nobody was going to give a ride to a man with only his boxer on; especially those white folks." Both Lucky and I laughed our butts off.

-" I wish I could see that jackass' face." I said.

-" Now, let's talk business." Jeffrey suggested. Jeffrey's seriousness for our case was taking some of his cool away from him. I was determined to conquer what I came to Atlanta for too, but not letting it affecting my life more than it already did.

-" Do-we have the deal with Ghost Shadows or not?" Jeffrey asked.

-" Hell yeah! Why wouldn't-we?" The three of us excitedly got on our feet, clapping hands, and embracing each other. That was going to be the best plan that we ever came up with. Just so you know, Ghost Shadows is the name of the gang that Mike a.k.a Ghost was in charge. After my dad's death, Mike and the other betrayers took over of all the money and the deals he made. So, we decided to give them a little surprise. Our main purpose was to take back that money; not because we needed it, just to make them cry. Money was definitely their master and them, the slaves. Therefore, we contacted the Cubans who used to sell them the killer (drugs). We did not only pay for the drug, we also paid to have Ghost and his partners in crime crossed out of the Cubans' list; which means that they needed another fast source to get their weeds; and who was better than us for that? They wouldn't have any other choice than pay us three times more of the money that we paid the Cubans; because the Mafias were waiting on them. We all know in that business people won't wait on you for long when their money is already in your pocket; and you giving them back the money means that you're also giving your blood to them. The Mexicans and Jamaicans didn't play when it came to business. Mike and the Ghost Shadows were going to lose more than they gained. We were going to defeat them without them even knowing who was responsible. I couldn't wait to bring Ghost down. I laughed into myself.

-" I can't wait to bring Mike down." Jeffrey said. We were thinking about the same thing, as always. But, Jeff couldn't control his anger; which could be very dangerous.

-" Sometimes, I got this feeling that y'all problem is not with the whole group; but only Mike. It sounds more like something personal; not just us trying to steal their money." Lucky said. Thanks Jeffrey, he was suspecting us.

-" We're just mad at him for what he did to Gabriela. She's a close friend, you know." I rapidly said.

-" Talking about that girl, she put me in so much trouble with my Mom for that lamp she broke on Mike's big head. That old lady went crazy on me." Lucky said. Jeffrey and I busted out with laughter. I was proud of Gaby. I wished I was the one who saved her from Mike's hands; but it felt good knowing that she could defend herself. She was a strong woman, after all she suffered.