Chapter 7

Sakura POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sakura POV

"Talking"

'Thoughts'
'Inner'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazekage Tower...

We finally arrived in Suna and headed for the Kazekage Office. There, we will meet up with Gaara and discuss our plans. We are met at the gates of Sunagakure by Kankuro and Temari who lead us through town to a massive building of sand. The sand siblings lead us through a series of hallways with high arches and ancient engravings running along the edges of the walls, the sand making up the walls glistened like polished gold, captivating. Sunlight poured through the high windows, bathing the interior in rays of light. The high ceilings made me feel small and insignificant, holding shadows and secrets above me. Our footsteps echoed softly as we moved through the tower headed towards Gaara's office.

When we reached the double doors leading into Gaara's office, we were asked to wait outside while Kankuro ad Temari went in to speak with him.

"Oh my gosh I thought we were never gonna get here. I'm so tired..." said Latoya, slumped against the wall.

"If you're tired now we'll have to drag your sorry ass to the Hidden Mist. And by we I mean Sakura." Ami said smugly.

"Bull-shit. She better crawl."

"Sakura!" Latoya complains at me.

"I'm serious."

She gives me a dirty look before Temari returns to escort us inside.

We enter the room and stand before Gaara's massive desk whose surface, unlike a certain Hokage I know, is organized neatly with only two stacks of paper. Gaara must take his job seriously. Hmmm, if only......Before I can continue my daydream, sea foam green eyes land on me.

"Sakura. I wish we could meet on better terms. Let us cut to the chase. Sasuke Uchiha and his team attacked a village near the border between the Land of Wind and the Land of Rivers.  Nothing was stolen. It seems whatever they were looking for wasn't there. That didn't dissuade them from looting and terrorizing the village. I ask that you and your team lend assistance to them. with your medical ninjutsu Sakura, you'd be of great use. Here is a map. You'll find the village about 120 miles South of here." Gaara states, marking the village on the map.

" Gaara states, marking the village on the map

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We will head out immediately." I say.

"When you return, we will have rooms prepared for you. Temari says with a small sympathetic smile.

"Thank you. We're off." I say before turning to my team and nodding towards the door. From there we set out to the village.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] I know this is an extremely short update, especially since I haven't updated in a year. However, I have finally graduated high school and will begin college in about 2 weeks. I hope to fill the next few weeks with chapters(at least 2 more). To be honest I had truly given up on this but recently people have been adding it to their reading lists and stuff so I guess I'm doing something right? Maybe? I don't know. Either way, thank you for the support. It means a lot. Please comment and tell me your thoughts. It helps a lot. Like, A LOT. Until net time, Ja Ne.

-Chibi-chan