On Christina Grimmie

The news was a complete shock for me.

I was sleeping throughout the day and when I woke up, I found out that Christina Grimmie was in a critical condition after being shot in the middle of a concert.

#PrayForChristina one moment and the next thing I knew news are telling that she already died.

Okay, I don't know how to take this. I literally cried when I knew about this. Like really, she's too precious. There's like a bright future ahead of her.

And then poof, it was gone in an instant.

She was gone in an instant.

I really loved watching youtube videos and listening to her covers. I was really ecstatic when I knew she had became a contestant on The Voice USA. I watched her battle it out with Team Adam. Although she didn't win, she was the best for me.

She's born on the same year as my elder sister, and she's still young. I couldn't resist the urge to ask why? Why does she need to go?

Then I remember something that I read on the internet. It goes somewhat like this.

A student asked his Theology professor.

"Why does God let the good people die first rather than the bad ones?"

The professor replied.

"If you were a gardener which flowers would you pick, the pretty ones or the nasty ones?"

After what happened today, I pray that Christina Grimmie is in a better place.

The video on the multimedia is my favorite cover and collab of Christina Grimmie. As the title of the song says, I also hope that this is only just a dream.

However, we have to accept what happened and learn to move on. God has gained another angel in heaven.

We will miss your music and your talent.

We will miss you, Christina Grimmie.

You will forever remain in our hearts.

R.I.P CHRISTINA VICTORIA GRIMMIE

MARCH 12, 1994 - JUNE 11, 2016

Grieving,

Elle.