On "Me Before You"

So the movie is coming out soon and I've read the book a few times ("few" may or not be an understatement

So the movie is coming out soon and I've read the book a few times ("few" may or not be an understatement. Meh) and here are my thoughts.

First of all, this story is not for the feint at heart.

It's not gruesome or anything like that but it is not good for the heart.

It makes you feel a dozen of emotions at the same time. Reading it will make you have a rollercoaster-like emtions.

One second you are smiling like an idiot, then you go kilig, and then you become a sobbing mess.

So if you have heart ailments, you better not read the book or watch the movie. You might die.

The story has a unique vibe. The protagonist herself is very unique compared to those damsel in distress stereotypes.

Louisa Clark is far from those 'it girl', perfect lady, or nerdy turned to hottie leading ladies.

She's simple and has a unique taste.

Her fashion sense tells it all. Who else would dare to wear "bumblebee tights"?

Will Traynor as a leading man was no joke either.

He was neither the "nice guy" nor the "bad boy". He was just Will, the stubborn sarcastic quadriplegic who doesn't need pity.

Lou is just a simple girl who lives in a simple town and lives a simple life.

That was until she got fired and had to find another job to support her family.

Enter Will Traynor into the story.

The daredevil turned into quadriplegic.

Smart, rich, mysterious, grumpy, and an overly sarcastic bloke who couldn't move from shoulder down.

As Will enters Lou's life, everything changes.

While working for Will as his caregiver, Lou learns to live outside the box.

She learns what it's like to watch  movies with subs, to attend concerts, to go on vacations, to take risks, and to put others in priority.

She learns what it's like to live fully and love truly.

As the story enfolds, you encounter other people who are important to Will and Lou and has a great impact on their lives.

There's Katrina, Lou's sister, who is considered as the "perfect daughter".

Camilla and Steven Traynor, Will's parents.

Patrick, "running man" and health buff. Lou's boyfriend for six years.

And Nathan, a friend to both protagonists.

Will has some unexpected plans  and when Lou finds out about it she does her best to change his mind.