Go get your man back, Emily!

I walked to them and suddenly kissed Puck in front of that girl. She looked confused and frowned at me.

"He has a girlfriend. So back off!" I glared to that girl.

She looked pissed off and walked off with her pissed off face. No one can take Puck away from me.

"What was that?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"I warned her to stay away from you." I smirked at him.

"Oh." Puck simply said. He shut his locker and walked off leave me alone.

I run to him and hugging him from behind to make him stop ignore me like this.

"I'm sorry. How many times I should say sorry to you to make you forgive me?" I said as I'm still hugging him.

Puck pushed my hand slowly and turned his body back at me and looked at me.

He suddenly kissed me softly and I kissed him back. He then pulled our lips away and still looked at me.

"You have to be proud that I only can live three days without your lips." Puck smirked at me.

"So is it mean that you forgive me right?"

"Who the hell mad at you?" Puck asked back.

"You." I simply said.

"I wasnt. I just testing myself how many days I could live without your kisses." Puck smirked at me.

"Liar!" I laughed.

"I know you miss me." Puck smirked at me.

"Miss you? In your dream." I simply said.

"Then what was that song? You even cant stop starred at me, baby." Puck laughed.

"I was starring at a wall behind you." I said shyly.

"Haha you're bad ass." Puck laughed.

"I was wrong to ask for your forgiven." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, as a proof that I already forgive you what about watch Friends tonight at your place? We can kick Finn to Kurt's room." Puck smiled at me.

"Sure!" I nodded happily.

"Well then lets have a make out under the bleachers." Puck whisper at me.

"Pervert!" I yelled at him and run away to my class.
"See you at the end of the class." I shouts.

I keep walking in the hallways until Santana walked next to me.

"I got an urgent news." Santana simply said.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"Follow me!" Santana takes my hand.

She walked lead me to somewhere. I keep follow her until I saw the others glee club member hold a glass of slushy.

"Thank God, you know I'm thirsty." I take a big glass and drink it.

"It's not for to drink! It's for to slushy someone." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"Blaine Warbler. He betrayed us by told the Warbler about Michael that we are gonna do that for Nationals." Tina said.

"Do you guys have any prove?" I raised my eyebrows.

They shakes their head.

"But I heard his conversation on the phone with someone about Michael." Rachel suddenly said.