"Chasing Pavements by Adele. You sang that song thousand times and you always told me like 'this is really my song, Kurt' like that." Kurt suddenly.

"Alright guys, Emily will have solo by sing Chasing Pavements. Then we will song Light Up The World with a solo from Artie, Santana, Brittany, Finn and Rachel. For the last song, Emily can choose who will sing that song with her." Mr. Schue said.

"Since this song is consist of five people. I want Blaine, Mercedes, Sam and Rachel sing with me." I smiled to them.

"Sure!" They said together.

"Lets start the rehearsal!" Mr. Schue said excitedly.

We are cheering together and start practicing for our songs and choreography.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God, I want this year to be the best year in my life. I already won the cheerleading Nationals championship and I have to win the national show choir championship and graduate also get into UC LA. Amen." I said as I sit down in the front row of church.

This is my secret place. Nobody knows that I went to church every Tuesday and Sunday to pray and tell God everything I wanted.

I take my bagpack because I have to back to McKinley before the others realize that I'm gone.

"I saw you every Tuesday and Sunday secretly pray here." A voice shocked me.

I turned my face and a guy with long hair is smiling at me.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"You must be a student of William Mckinley High's right?" He asked.

"Yes, you can guess that from my cheerio uniform. And you?" I asked him back.

"I'm homeschooling. I'm Joe Hart and you?" He showed me a hand to shake.

"Emily Hudson." I shake his hand.

We then walked to out from the church. It's not really far from McKinley actually. I have to go back to McKinley before lunch.

"By the way, if you need someone to sing a song as Valentine Messages, you can come here and call me." Joe said.

"You can sing? Why dont you enter formal school and you can join the glee club. Its same like show choir in church." I said to him.

"I'll try to move on the second semester." He smiled at me.

"Great! I have to back to McKinley before the others realize that I'm gone. See you!" I wave him a goodbye and run away to back to McKinley.

I came in the right time. The bell just rings and it's time for the lunch. Thank God, you always make my dream come true.

"Where have you been?" Puck stopped me.

"I have a class." I rolled my eyes.

"I miss you, baby." Puck said to me.

"We just met this morning, Puck." I take his hand.

"But I haven't hangin around in your lips yet." Puck smirked at me.

He pushed his face closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and smirked at him after we pulled our lips each other.

"You're beautiful." Puck smirked at me.

"You said that everyday, Puckerman." I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously." Puck smiled at me.

"What do you want?" I raised my eyebrows.